VN Ren'Py Abandoned Hollywood's Bleeding [Ep. 3] [AHV]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Bit hard to get engrossed in the story with all the grammar mistakes, but it's still interesting nonetheless. MC seems like a "badass", as the Devil should be, so that's dope. Loved that you allowed NTR to be optional, hopefully that'll be the case for most, if not all the girls as the story continues.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Ok, that was a solid 2nd release. I can see that this game is going somewhere, it has potential. It felt a bit short, but a few more cute girls were introduced, there were some hints about the story progression and I really appreciated the fact that even the groping was avoidable. I'm curious to see what will happen with Ira and if the MC will go full evil, or there will be some sort of plot twist later on. It's really early for the latter of course, but I guess that we'll get some clues about Ira's role in the story, in the next update.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Game needs NTR tag now.

As soon as I saw the ugly fat bastard I already knew the ugly fucker was there for NTR reasons. I have no clue why all NTR has the ugliest fucking piles of shit imaginable in their games like I'm ever going to fucking pick yes to that shit as I'd rather not throw up on my computer. At least it's avoidable. Master I can do the generic female measurement thingy done in many NTR games master?

I'm thinking there will probably be some Triss/Ira sexy scenes coming in the near future. So that should be hot.

I saw lots of proof reading is needed as I saw many errors.

AHVL

You should remove all of that stuff at the end of episode 1 as it's saying thanks for playing the pilot and stuff so all of that should be removed and then just add something to the end of each new episode while removing the old message from the old episode.

Three spots I saw that need to be fixed and these are spots where the letters blend into the background and most of us will never be able to read them very well. The first 2 are when you select start a new game and you get this bright ass hot pink on bright ass hot pink to try to read which I just hit yes on and didn't waste my time or eye strain to try to read what was there 2nd is for the are you sure you want to quit message and the 3rd one is with the yes and no with the NTR scene you can't see the yes as it blends into the girls chest.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: EZ8lt and Shadu

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
dunno why every new dev thinks is good to have ntr & non ntr in games when that make them loss a lot of support rather than have more.... but to each theyr own i guess.
Will rather pass on the game , i had played enough games with non ntr & ntr to know that it will never work.
Best of luck to the dev, maybe he will be the first dev to make such fetishes work together though i wont hold my breath.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
This game feels like it would be easily just a episode 1 instead of episode2

Went by quick so would have just called it a episode 1

other then that the women are fine … storywise it has his moments

will watch out for this game and see how it will develop over time

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote