EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
sei-shojo-sentai-lakers-ii_1.png

Overview:
The sequel to Sei Shōjo Sentai Lakers directly continues the story from the previous game. Akira and his team of school girls with supernatural powers have repelled Galvan's forces and protected the Laker Crystals. However, a new adversary named Rayott appears on the stage. Obtaining his power from Leticia, the former commander of the Gadram Empire, Rayott intends to use the power of the crystals in order to invade Earth.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-19
Release Date: 2022-11-13, Original: 1994-12-16
Original Title: 聖少女戦隊レイカーズ II, Sei Shoujo Sentai Lakers II
Developer: Apple Pie
Censored: Yes - Mosaics
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Translator: BabaJeanmel
VNDB:
Other Games: Prequel - Holy Girl Force Lakers, More
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC-98 emulator is required to run this game. Please refer to installation for more info.

DOWNLOAD
PC-98: - - - -

sei-shojo-sentai-lakers-ii_2.png sei-shojo-sentai-lakers-ii_4.png sei-shojo-sentai-lakers-ii_5.png sei-shojo-sentai-lakers-ii_6.png sei-shojo-sentai-lakers-ii_11.png sei-shojo-sentai-lakers-ii_13.png sei-shojo-sentai-lakers-ii_15.png sei-shojo-sentai-lakers-ii_16.png sei-shojo-sentai-lakers-ii_17.png sei-shojo-sentai-lakers-ii_18.png sei-shojo-sentai-lakers-ii_19.png sei-shojo-sentai-lakers-ii_20.png sei-shojo-sentai-lakers-ii_22.png sei-shojo-sentai-lakers-ii_24.png sei-shojo-sentai-lakers-ii_27.png

Last edited:

Valmond82

Oct 24, 2022
I loved that game! The tomboy brunette boobzilla made me cum buckets

another game that I liked was time stripper Mako. That blonde villain was hot

Last edited:

mrinku

Nov 3, 2018
Loved this back in the day. I wonder how its going to go actually understanding the plot? :LOL: