artNameOrNum

Jun 30, 2021
how to defeat the gym teacher 5 hits and the mini game to defeat this guy never end
Choose the "where's teacher X" option in gym but not get in battle, then go upstairs to tell the woman teacher who's finding teacher X. Following her you'll get a dojo equipment.

onimer

Oct 5, 2018
Ah ah, I did it pre-translation and I had no clue I even got that thing.
I just beat the teacher the old-fashioned "savescum until cheesing him from the corner works".
I really like how this game emphasizes exploration, and rewards you for it! Like the trick with the muscle boss. Very good design, playing to the strengths of Rpg maker!

This guy had a save that seems to have the full gallery.
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...eres-sukiyaking-rj439573.187397/post-12600146

The boxes and the machines on the side are still locked.
The boxes are just the end rewards of the various collectables and side quests (Coins, Clowns, Sewer Dungeon, Warehouses) so that you can use them on subsequent playthroughs. The machines at the side are there so you can use codes to unlock every scene relevant to a code (All NTR scenes for the NTR route, All scenes for the True end code)

Reactions: sicklez

CaoCao1

Mar 23, 2022
I still think this game is good , the netorare feel may be lacking but generally good , netorare is extremly rare, think its been some mounths since a good netorare game came -_-

sergyo_ml

Aug 27, 2022
The Azure key you get during the muscle gym chapter. to the left right when Polka stops you from going in right at the reception there's a sparkly cabinet it's in there. make sure you cut the line to the power generator or muscle guy is impossible to beat
Sorry, how do I cut the line? Been roaming forever

DarijusTheM

Jan 24, 2019
How the F*** defeat that spider G bos??? allways get choice to tear off web or give up and teaf off dose not wrok at all always get defeted no matter what i do or how much hp or sp i have is this a bug?

Garganiaz

Dec 6, 2022
Okay i think we alrd have pretty good reviews here, but still i want to ask about the translation. is it good enough or not?

HoundGoat21

Oct 22, 2021
How the F*** defeat that spider G bos??? allways get choice to tear off web or give up and teaf off dose not wrok at all always get defeted no matter what i do or how much hp or sp i have is this a bug?
No the correct choice is actually to surrender / don't use brute force. You'll then unlock a new skill and win.

Reactions: Dyhart and daaar

Panda1xix2

Jun 14, 2018
I just wonder, who the heck is picking these games?
I don't wanna offend anyone, but latest games i'm seeing here are like 2\10, while last year we really had a tons of good rpg h-games [like for example , , , - and these are just the ones i recall as the 'good ANIMATED games'].

I'll be honest, promo art lured me into this game too.
But thank god for Mtool i didn't waste too much time on it.

I'm not requesting these games i mentioned - like i said i'm mtool user, but seriously...

Edit/
Oh, there is one more which surprised me with the amount of content. For NTR lovers, all scenes animated too...
Dayum but only JP?

Reactions: Reel
2.40 star(s) 15 Votes