• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tyzaaa

Apr 2, 2024
To anyone who's looking for that last coin, its in the Forus District carpark (to the right of the station exit).
Push the car to get it (4th Row, 3rd column). Hold and release to push the car.

hungbobobo

Aug 19, 2022
Does anyone have the file to save chapter 5? I saved wrongly, my character is weak and can't pk the boss

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
someone help pls, i'm stuck at chapter 8 when i fell into the trap and i cant get out
Your gonna have to be a bit more specific. theres a few traps in that game, a screenshot would help too. Not played it in a couple months and tbh dont want to play it again. The battle system was way too tedious for such little reward

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
Is there someone who knows more games with theme like this one? I mean transforming back while being defeated? If so, you can private message me..(i hope its not blocked lol)
But anyway, i hope new game like this one will be out soon because its one of the better ones

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
Is there someone who knows more games with theme like this one? I mean transforming back while being defeated? If so, you can private message me..(i hope its not blocked lol)
But anyway, i hope new game like this one will be out soon because its one of the better ones
Maken-Shi but its very lightcore by intention. Theres no rape or sex

2.50 star(s) 14 Votes