Nicknameunico

Mar 18, 2019
playing a ugly old man.... nahhhh not for me. I pass my turn.
I'm sad,it's a shame kagura's games help with this game. :/
I'm really tired of reading this type of messages. I don't give a shit about your personal tastes, but this an eroge, you know? If you don't like this type of content, you shouldn't even being here. try the real word, chad.

Goblin? It's OK.
Orc? it's OK.
Lizardman? It's OK.
Futa? It's OK.
SHotacon and Loli? It's OK.

NTR or old guys? No fucking way!!!

PD: i don't like the art of this game, nothing more. Art and gameplay is the only things you can complain about an eroge, not its fucking genre and narrative. I didn't sign up here to read bullshit about other people's sexual complexes.

Kackuyen

Nov 12, 2018
Quick note:
- Condemning girls as Heretic will trigger a large scale raid, the Priestess/Chief Knight/Princess/Maid army is extremely strong and comes in different directions so keep that in mind
- Security level inversely scale with the raid frequency
- If you don't want your nun to stab you, when you found a new girl, fuck her quick, either by condemning as heretic or by NTR the wedding(safer this way as you don't want the whole nation to raid you)
-Hoard money in first play though and do a New Game+ will save you sanity
-To trigger the Chief Knight safe and easy, recommenced building a bunch of Brothel or Firm and then built lots of defence once they near finishing so that you get your security back the next day, then delete the Brothel or Firm cluster

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
I not undestend... Were is difference between "Vigin Lode" and "Hole Rode"?
And... Planned Translate of Part 2? Here is links:

Bulldozer47

Jan 18, 2018
Yet another game with no android port
Me:*doens't own a pc* so sad,guess I gotta just keep searching for a port until I give up and then keep begging on req section where they rarely port rpgm.:cry:

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
This rough guide was posted in the last thread thanks to user 8mes. I think it used the old machine translation so some of the names may be different.

Guide to getting girls
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In depth guide of different requirements.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also enemy armies always seem to spawn in the same area every time so if you are having trouble just build some walls and a bunch of towers in that area. Or just keep your security high enough that they never attack. A good way to make money is to build a lot of the monastaries that give you wine when you unlock them. They are relatively cheap and the wine sells for a good amount.

*Important* The game can be kind of buggy if you find more than 1 girl at a time (some girls might skip events ect), so if possible try to complete each girls story arc before finding more
So I have a question about the ending priorities. In order to unlock the later girls, you need to convert the girl in your party because I learned that accusing her of being a witch locks you out of the pre-requisite.

So in order to get the cardinal ending, you can only convert the princess. If that's the case, why do you need to convert Fiona? That makes it seem like the cardinal ending is impossible to achieve because that will automatically go to pope ending. Meanwhile. It is easier to get Teresa but the problem them stems from literally dealing with the witch and Raymond. If you don't convert them, then the scene doesn't happen, but if you do convert them, it locks you out of the cardinal/pope ending since these require these girls specifically.

Which begs the question of how the ending gets prioritized. Getting all 12 girls the day of their wedding is one thing but an ending for just the princess and an ending for the three most influential girls in the group is another. Please elaborate on this.

Apr 28, 2020
One of the endings feels weird, why the MC made to be a demon. Also, is this world still believe that the solar system revolves around Earth? There seems to be more thing to venture into this works, are there any sequel?

darkblackbad

Dec 28, 2019
its ok to have ugly dude for mc.
but can't they just dont show the dude's face?

lmao.. other than that this game is good.

genna89

Apr 10, 2020
One of the endings feels weird, why the MC made to be a demon. Also, is this world still believe that the solar system revolves around Earth? There seems to be more thing to venture into this works, are there any sequel?
there's an untranslated sequel.
Has Kagura given a reason for not having the DLCs?
i don't think the first game had any dlc, unless you mean the design work.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes