Ren'Py Abandoned Holy Slaves [v1.1] [Alishia]

4.70 star(s) 11 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@1800 Mr. Tourture

The game contained incest with mother/daughter though I mostly ignored the mother part as I'm not interested in her but was waiting for more stuff with her small breasted roommate but then the game died.

nln0

Sep 4, 2017
Since this is abandoned, does anyone know anything else like it?
The Red Room by the same dev

Nunc Monstrum

Hardcoded

Venture Seas

Monarh The Rebirth

Futa in the Police Academy

and Lust City

Roger Williams

Feb 6, 2018
The Red Room by the same dev

Nunc Monstrum

Hardcoded

Venture Seas

Monarh The Rebirth

Futa in the Police Academy

and Lust City
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it and hope these can continue their development:)

Reactions: fsap1 and nln0

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Weird but interesting. A shame that it is abandoned. This whole thing with how patreon handles incest is such bullcrap. As if people would be to stupid to understand the difference between games and reality...

Reactions: rf96

smut

Jul 21, 2017
Not that much, but if you like the genre and themes, its IMO very much worth playing through it.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
So, does the game halt after she returns to her room from going into the luxury bathroom?

Hi DEV
In game Aunt Monica but her name show MOMMY????
Noticed that too - either some minor mistake or a stealth twist/reveal. ;)
Time will tell.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Sonico

I wouldn't hold your breath on this game the chance of a update is probably next to nil just look at their other game and you'll see that updates for even their active game is almost non existent.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
@Sonico

I wouldn't hold your breath on this game the chance of a update is probably next to nil just look at their other game and you'll see that updates for even their active game is almost non existent.
Good to know. If it comes to nothing, well, there are always greener pastures for one to graze upon.

lonewolf1993

Nov 12, 2018
i know this game is abandoned or on hold but when does it end? because the part where it asks you if you want to activate the gallery always takes me to the main menu, does it end there or is that just a bug?

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
i know this game is abandoned or on hold but when does it end? because the part where it asks you if you want to activate the gallery always takes me to the main menu, does it end there or is that just a bug?
Yes, that is currently the end of the content.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Kayse_Baebe

No the DEV has a habit of never finishing a game this was their first one which they abandoned to make the red room which after a year has now also been given the abandoned tag. So don't get your hopes up.

4.70 star(s) 11 Votes