VN Ren'Py Completed Home Alone [v1.0] [Nun Ya and Fallen Angel Productions]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

ponk01

Jan 1, 2019
lol the preview show a dream scene from "Summoner's Legacy" the version before the "disk crash". :unsure:

also talking about recycling i remember playing "Summoner's Legacy" before the "disk crash"
there was a dance teacher and i played again after the "crash" and the dance teacher became
the MC while still being the dance teacher so when the MC got to the dance class the lesson
was given basically by her clone !!! :ROFLMAO:
external-content.duckduckgo.com.gif

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
You're telling me this was years ago? Nun Ya's characters still look like ass after years of experience?

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Wish there is more game with futa sisters or moms in this site... I know can be a kinda wierd to say, but c'mon! I not judging no one to like being pissed and tortured as a cuckloid as well, eh?!

whereislotion

Jul 24, 2018
You're telling me this was years ago? Nun Ya's characters still look like ass after years of experience?
Pff, why so much criticism and disappointment on free stuff? Dev just trying to have a bit more fame with making advertisement of his/her work. Hoping to have better reputation, connections and more money as a result. That is all...what? Don't like some free game free to use work? Didn't like what he did? Didn't like artwork? What you gotta do is simple man, just don't download.

gibs6100 Btw, this message is not totally directed to you. I am seeing many similar posts in almost every corner of F95. I just got tired to see such / similar messages. I am not here to get into a pointless argument with anyone.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes