Ren'Py Home for Wayward Travellers [v0.3] [Aegis]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Aegis_Games

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2023
f95banner.png

Overview:
Take on the role of house warden of the home for wayward travellers, a home for all those lost in time. It's your job to watch over them, keep them happy, and stop them from accidentally tearing apart the space time continuum. Building long lasting freindships and perhaps something more. But all may not be as simple as it seems, temporal anomalies are becoming more frequent and there may be something more sinister at work​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-27
Release Date: 2024-03-30
Developer: Aegis -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

preview2.png PreviewCecilia.png previewSara.png previewTalia.png previewWinona.png previewYumi.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Aegis_Games

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2023
what are your planned tags devman?
Most of the standard stuff, harem, group sex, anal, abit of male domination, spanking and sci-fi aswell. Nothing too outlandish.
Plans aren't concrete at the moment.

Aegis_Games

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2023
Add unavoidable lesbian in genre spoiler please so people like me can avoid your avn. Cheers!
Not going to add that to the tags yet as none of it is currently in the game, and i'm not 100% on making it unavoidable.
Infact I'm currently leaning more towards making it avoidable.

weak tags...
Will there be incest?
those are not all the tags just a baseline. But no none of the main characters are related.
a couple of the side characters to be added later look suspiciously alike though.
(Though any patches regarding their relation to each other would be nothing to do with me :whistle:)

"... and you play so hard to get it." :D

View attachment 3189707
THX for the share...
Really starting to get the feeling I should have reworded that. :LOL:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Home for wayward travellers [v0.1] [Aegis]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 238 MB

PC/MAC: - -

ANDROID TRIAL VERSION

- -

Last edited:

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
Well, if the dev implements incest, even if it's unofficial, I'll give it a chance, for now I'll just keep an eye on it

Aegis_Games

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2023
Version 0.2 is with the upload team and should hopefully will be available by the time you read this, if not it can also be found on my patreon, link at the end of the post.

All lesbian content is now entirely optional, if you wish to continue a save from version 0.1 you will need to set the two lesbian variables on or off in the preferences tab. Though i recommend you start a new game.

Movement system:
The movement system has had a UI overhaul to make the system easier to use, non applicable directions are now greyed out and unclickable and hovering over a direction now tells you exactly where it will take you. Courtesy of Vilewe7570.
It should also be noted that if you wish to turn around in the rear hall you can do so by entering and then leaving the room on the right (bathroom or mc’s room) then leaving, this will drop you at the other end of the hall. I will watch for feedback on the update and possibly do an overhaul of the entire system in the future if needed.

New quest type, Random event:
These are events that don’t appear in the quest log and will trigger randomly once certain triggers are met. There are currently three in game. This may require a new save to function correctly, I apologise for any inconvenience and shall attempt to avoid the need for new saves in the future.

Quest Log outfits:
The first of the unlockable outfits in the quest log is now implemented and can be unlocked via one of the random quests. Once unlocked the outfit can be changed with the numbers below the character portrait.

Bonus gallery:
Added a gallery for bonus images that are unlocked by certain quests. Unfortunately it is currently bugged and won't unlock the images, I shall be continuing to work on this in future updates.

New location:
The upstairs of the house is now implemented and fully traversable, it can be accessed by moving forward when in the rear hall facing the stairs up. (downstairs should be added in the next build.)

Character Quests:
Each main character has 4 new quests with the exception of Yumi who has three as she had one extra in the first build making for 23 new character quests.

Update schedule going forward:
I am hoping to get the update schedule to roughly once a month. However from the next update I will be releasing the updates on patreon a month in advance. So the next update on here will be in approximately two months. After that it shall be monthly just an update behind the patreon build. I am able to keep this schedule as I am currently out of work but once I find a new job the time between releases will unfortunately increase, as much as I would like to do this as a full time job I don’t see that being viable anytime soon.

There shall always be a free version of my games, however if you would like to support you can find my patreon here.

Reactions: battali0n

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HomeForWaywardTravellers-0.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Home for Wayward Travellers [v0.2] [Aegis]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Reactions: mastergig30

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
a heads up to the dev, your system of navigation is a bit of a headache. I would suggest adding a map icon which allows us to click on the part of the house we want to go to instead of clicking arrow buttons and hoping we got the right direction we wanted otherwise your game might not be well received as you'd like

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote