VN Ren'Py Abandoned Home Loving [v0.1] [ValinDur3D]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
This looks nice, will keep an eye on it for sure. Anyone wouldn't happen to have a link to the comics? I saw them mentioned on patreon.

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Hi all. Hope everyone is well.

First of all, thanks to Dr Phil for posting the game and thank you all for trying it out. I also appreciate the best wishes for the development of the project, it encourages me further.

Second of all, to address some comments.

Home Loving originally started as a comic series. After thinking about it further, elements that will come into play in future chapters make more sense if the comic was formatted into a game. That being said, Chapter 3 will contain a variety of different mechanics such as an interactive map, choices and decisions, and other features that I won't spoil for now.

In regards to NTR, there will be no NTR in Home Loving. I can understand some gameplay in the first two chapters indicate toward it, but do not worry. Will Harem be featured? 100 percent without a doubt.

With the current version, it is set at Chapter 2 Part 1, with the next update wrapping up chapter 2 completely and will feature some content that I don't want to spoil. Let's just say Joey's blue balls will be fully taken care of from the previous night of teasing...

On the topic of supporter platforms, I too am shocked to be honest. Before applying to subscribestar, I created my Patreon page in order to provide updates on my progression with chapter 1 and kind of treated it just like a page I could track my progress. I also updated my cover banner on Patreon which stated the game title. I then attempted to created a Subscribestar and shut down my Patreon thinking I could just move my content over.. yeah, not just yet.

I had to wait for subscribestars reply and decided to re-open my Patreon. With the material already there, I was thinking they are gonna look at my content on the page and send me to the shadow realm. I was wrong and they allowed it for the second time.

However, all is well now and subscribestar have just recently approved my page, so if you feel like supporting the project or want to check in on updates, you can do so here .

Other than that, just wanted to thank you all for playing and your best wishes. For the remainder of the year I will spend my time cleaning up my page and making improvements. I will also be focusing on writing further chapters and will begin working on artwork around the third or fourth of January.

Thank you all again for your interactions and feedback. I wish you all a Happy New Year!

- Valindur3D.

Thanks for the information. I hope it works out for ya and I'll keep an eye open for your updates.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Dear Dev : You may want to add the ability to rename the MC if this ends up going anywhere. Also, I know it's what you'd call "early days" and all, but as it is there's no "flow". Are all the chapters going to be standalone things without a cohesive story link aside from "Hi, I'm Joey!"?
(yeah, I just referenced another game, deal with it)

Reactions: nln0 and Karmakw

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
As 0.1s go this doesn't really give you a whole lot to go on. I can see wanting to get something out there, but take the time to put together something that's going to represent what your going for. Also what is it with Devs these days and carving the MC's name in stone? It's laughably easy to allow the player to set the name of the MC as well as really every character in the game if need be, it's renpy 101. It just seems lazy to me.

lmtfadi

Feb 4, 2018
Anyone else having the issue of game going back to main menu when watching sister on cam in first chapter?

TSL_JOK4R.

Mar 31, 2020
come on we talked about this people won't support a game when its this short ... money doesn't grow on trees.

at this state the game isn't even worth a try.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes