VN Ren'Py Abandoned Home Loving [v0.1] [ValinDur3D]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Is it supposed to be impossible to change which page of saves you're on or is it just me?

Also is chapter 1 supposed to end immedietely when you see Chantel masturbating?

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Think by now it would have the abandoned tag
The developer's Patreon site has been taken down.

The SubscribeStar site is still up, but hasn't been updated since Jan, 7. Here is that post:

Hi all,

Just wanted to give an update on the game. Unfortunately for now, I will have to put it on hold.

But, it's not for long. I will return around the 15th of this month and push hard for a January release for chapter 2.

There are just things I have to complete outside of the development that if I do sooner, then I have a bit more time for the development of the game and can focus more on it.

Of course I understand if supporters wish to discontinue your pledge, and there would be no offense taken.

That's all for now, I hope you all enjoyed the holidays and thanks for tuning in.

See you soon!

- Valindur3D.

Since then, nothing. It doesn't look like the developer ever returned. I have no idea what SubscribeStars policies are about payments from developers, but at least they kept the site up. The developer currently still has 2 subscribers there.

It is ominous, though, that the Patreon site has been taken down.

Reactions: morphiospain
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes