Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Reported = QPrey: Escape from Lake Thing MOD: true M/S* or B/S* Completed

Adding context
B/S Mod #1 --> If use this, it will broke the new v1.2 content (expanded sex scene)
The mod using script from v1.0, so new path selection won't appear.

M/S Mod #82 --> new mod, no conflict with new v1.2 content

What in new v1.2 content? ... no dog penis, instead enlarge his penis. MC can opt out not to use the leaking green liquid, but still his hand turned into goblin skin. Also it's weird on the v1.0, MC are too quick to get skin-to-skin with the female. So in this version, there are expanded scenes to bridge from normal relationship to sex scene.

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
the game that started it all for me LOL! hopefully the update is good... downloading it now

edit: the game has nearly doubled in size since the .71 release.. wow... icstor might've actually done it...
He didn't actually do it. He farmed it out to someone else to finish, but I'm not complaining as long as it got done. RIP harem ending though. :cry:

Reactions: Popgoes668

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
But no working incest patch yet.
I don't think you need an updated patch for this one, the .2 patch worked fine on the .7 version of the game. I think it's one that the patch flags the variables for all future versions, unless they changed the code with the last one, which is entirely possible, as it was a different coder who finished the game.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I don't think you need an updated patch for this one, the .2 patch worked fine on the .7 version of the game. I think it's one that the patch flags the variables for all future versions, unless they changed the code with the last one, which is entirely possible, as it was a different coder who finished the game.
Unfortunately in this latest version this patch works only partially changing relationship between MC and his family but unfortunately there are a lot of dialogues that do not fit with incest and for example at the very beginning we have information about Caroline that she is MC sister ("Carolin's always been a caring sister .") and the next text in the same scene suddenly looks like this - "We've known each other for YEARS! Caroline was the one who recommended I move in when Linda had another room available for renting" and unfortunately there are many more such scenes in game where we have this type of inconsistencies in text.

And here is part of code from v1.0b with this first Caroline scene which I wrote about:
Code:
if renpy.loadable("patch.rpy"):
        MC "(Caroline’s always been a caring sister.)"
    if not renpy.loadable("patch.rpy"):
        MC "(Caroline’s always been a caring friend.)"
    MC "(We’ve known each other for YEARS! Caroline was the one who recommended I move in when Linda had another room available for renting. In fact, one of my earliest memories of her was when I was getting bullied back in the elementary school we both went to.)"
    MC "(A duo of pricks named Tom and Samson had decided to steal my lunch money - just a couple of dollars, but I refused to give it up.)"
    MC "(I remember looking up at them as I was curled up on the gravel. The cruel sound of their laughter echoing above me.)"
    MC "(Caroline was four years ahead of me in school. The bullies outnumbered her two-to-one that day, but it didn’t deter her from charging them down with her bare fists.)"
    MC "(For her trouble, she got two sets of bruised knuckles and a three week suspension.)"
    MC "(Tom and Samson got a three week suspension too. However, they spent their “break” in the hospital.)"
And this is what this same part of the code looked in v0.71b:
Code:
if renpy.loadable("patch.rpy"):
        MC "(Caroline’s always been a caring sister.)"
    if not renpy.loadable("patch.rpy"):
        MC "(Caroline’s always been a caring friend.)"
    MC "(In fact, one of my earliest memories was when I was getting bullied in school. I must have been six or seven years old.)"
    MC "(A duo of pricks named Tom and Samson had decided to steal my lunch money - just a couple of dollars; but I refused to give it up.)"
    MC "(I remember the agony of getting punched in the stomach, and the cruel sound of their laughter.)"
    MC "(Caroline was four years older than me, but that didn’t stop her from beating the bullies down with her bare fists.)"
    MC "(For her trouble, she got two sets of bruised knuckles and a three week suspension.)"
    MC "(Tom and Samson got three weeks off school too. However, their “break” was spent in the hospital.)"
So it's already clear here that some of code and text in the game has been changed and in some cases it was implemented a bit incorrectly.
So in order to have 100% incest in game you would unfortunately have to check and change a lot of RPY files, because this game unfortunately has a separate RPY file for every single scene or interaction.
But in the main thread of game someone wrote that apparently a patch has been prepared for a long time which adds 100% incest as it was in earlier versions, but we don't know if and when someone will make this patch available here on f95.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
As far as I know, Patreon is more restricted with content than Steam. If I'm not mistaken Steam allows incest.
This is true, though only a few Devs are brave enough to put their restored version on Steam, as they can still get in trouble with Patreon over that. Sisterly Lust, Fetish Locator, and a few others do let their incest flag fly on Steam though. ;)

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Yeah, and the game now has a Steam page, believe it or not, this old ass game is gonna be sold on Steam now :ROFLMAO: so the censorship got even worst.
The Steam page does not yet have a release date, and probably won't for some time, as the beta version is quite buggy, and does not yet have a functioning Ipatch.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
any good F/D games? ive played dating my daugher, midlife crisis, and the moment of bliss games... Any other good ones?
My top 3 F/D are Light of my Life, Petal Among Thorns, Picture Perfect. The list will help more than I can though. If you liked DmD, Lewd Island uses pretty much the same model and is also F/D. ;)

Reactions: Brine_Basilisk

chuangshiren

Aug 4, 2018
any good F/D games? ive played dating my daugher, midlife crisis, and the moment of bliss games... Any other good ones?
My top 3 F/D are Light of my Life, Petal Among Thorns, Picture Perfect. The list will help more than I can though. If you liked DmD, Lewd Island uses pretty much the same model and is also F/D. ;)
What? How come Parental Love is not even mentioned when F/D is the topic of discussion:oops:
Also, Our Fate - A new family is pretty good if you like slow burn

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes