Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

popopopopooop

Oct 18, 2019
I see Heart Problems has the thread locked. Has the mom in the game's description been introduced in the story yet? Or any other relation addition? I guess reply would need spoiler tags lol :)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Reactions: popopopopooop

Maddytheboy

Aug 6, 2023
(!)Mother/Daughter and Sister/Sister choices were added much later in the poll and do not represent the actual audience choice. Just keep it in mind and confirm your choice if you like it. Sorry for inconvenience. The poll will be restarted at the beginning of next year.
If you find a game that has incest content, an incest mod (official or not), or new sex scenes for this list, please feel free to write about it in the thread or to me directly. Thanks for your help.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Finally found the god thread

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I just know it was reported a bunch, comments kept getting deleted, lots of peopel going after each other, it was really bad, must had 30-40 spam posts a day.
There was a lot more going on than that.
pfffffhhh...badik says "hello kiddy!" with his 30-40 spam posts per hour every fucking day:BootyTime:
and a lot more going on than that....yet there is no badik offtopic, the thread isnt, nor ever was, locked...

think about it :WeSmart:

Reactions: Mario4don

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
pfffffhhh...badik says "hello kiddy!" with his 30-40 spam posts per hour every fucking day:BootyTime:
and a lot more going on than that....yet there is no badik offtopic, the thread isnt, nor ever was, locked...

The difference between the two threads is, the Dev owns the thread for Heart Problems and can request it be locked whenever they want. Dev has zero to do with BaDIK thread and never will, hence the free for all. ;)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The difference between the two threads is, the Dev owns the thread for Heart Problems and can request it be locked whenever they want. Dev has zero to do with BaDIK thread and never will, hence the free for all. ;)
not quite...any thread can be locked, if the need arises.

amkkv

Jan 21, 2022
Guys can you help me out? I just spent 2 hours trying to look everywhere for game made with sims where the mom has glasses and you can move in the house by clicking. Im not sure if its tagged as incest since I have searched with and without incest tag

Also The way has B/S

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Reactions: Bloodguard

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Nah, I've seen what happened, it was more than just spam.

Reactions: Abhai

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
the game area69 should not have the mod tag in my opinion, because this patch does not change the story of the game to adapt to incest, in fact I think that area69 is really an incest game, for example: the mc is the face of Júlia and this thing about parents traveling (they are never mentioned except in the introduction) doesn't convince me.

I'll only change my mind if by chance MC's supposed parents show up or call MC.

Last edited:

skrusher

May 11, 2019
the game area69 should not have the mod tag in my opinion, because this patch does not change the story of the game to adapt to incest, in fact I think that area69 is really an incest game, for example: the mc is the face of Júlia and this thing about parents traveling (they are never mentioned except in the introduction) doesn't convince me.

I'll only change my mind if by chance MC's supposed parents show up or call MC.
This has been discussed here and in the game thread. For now, I believe it should keep the MOD tag. We could review it once the game is finished.

Just a tip for everyone. Using the search function before posting can help you get your question answered much more quickly. Many topics have already been discussed here or in the game thread itself.

Reactions: HunterSeeker
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes