Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters
Jul 25, 2022
the game area69 should not have the mod tag in my opinion, because this patch does not change the story of the game to adapt to incest, in fact I think that area69 is really an incest game, for example: the mc is the face of Júlia and this thing about parents traveling (they are never mentioned except in the introduction) doesn't convince me.

I'll only change my mind if by chance MC's supposed parents show up or call MC.
I also agree that area69 is an incest game disguised to scam Patreon, but as mentioned above it is better to wait for the dev to complete the game to avoid any surprises

Reactions: Twistty

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
I recently came across this, and I'm thinking this should be put on the list somewhere (with my suggested tags):

3YoV true B/S M/S S/S | RenPy

It's a sandbox/freeroam game, but so far, incest action doesn't go beyond handjobs for M/S and B/S, as well as some minor licking action between S/S (just one scene, actually). Also, it's a male protagonist game, so the S/S action is more of a side story/event.

It should be on either the main list or the watch list, since it doesn't have "full on action" yet, but it does seem to lead in that direction.

galarax

Jul 19, 2017
Please recommend games where the main character is a little boy and he has sex with his mother/sister. Examples of similar games (QPrey, Bad bobby saga, True Bond, Crazy Son, The Golden Boy, Man of the house, Lust Guide, Under The Witch, MilfCreek, A Family Venture)

I must clarify that I am only interested in 3D games, without the RPGM genre
Dunno if you haven't, one in my sig called photohunt is what you're lookin for. STUNNING art too

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
im looking for some horror stuff. ive played the controversial one that begins with Euph and i am not talking about that. i mean like ghosts an- shit. i just downloaded phasmohentaia but im looking for more of the like. any more inpiut? "https://f95zone.to/threads/phasmohentaia-v0-4-2-1-mr-xcy.79096/"
Dude you know that this is a thread only about games with incest?
I ask because you are writing here about a game that has nothing to do with incest and you are asking for recommendations with similar games so to be honest you are spamming here about a game that is not related to the topic of this thread and that is why I recommend that you write your own post with this request simply in "Recommendations & Identification" section.

galarax

Jul 19, 2017
Dude you know that this is a thread only about games with incest?
I ask because you are writing here about a game that has nothing to do with incest and you are asking for recommendations with similar games so to be honest you are spamming here about a game that is not related to the topic of this thread and that is why I recommend that you write your own post with this request simply in "Recommendations & Identification" section.
yea that was my bad, i was looking for something that had the horror element while still being inc related. but i was really baked...

Reactions: bob danio

Aslanici67

Nov 5, 2022
Someone can suggest me a game where the mc is a prince o king and he seduces his queen mother, something like Vis ?

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes