EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main_hub2.png

Overview:
It's been over a month since strange things began happening around your home, you can't sleep, your work suffers and your love-life is over.
Maybe now that you have a ouija board things might change and you can get some answers? There's no way this can possibly backfire on you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-01-15
Release Date: 2023-01-15
Developer: Mr.Xcy -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.2.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others:
ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

Extra:

RENtD thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

mainlabel.jpeg castle_above5to6link (1).jpeg ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif wallpaper8.jpeg demon_family (2).jpeg wallpaper0.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
It's been over a month since strange things began happening around your home, you can't sleep, and your love-life is over.
HOW TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS during lockdown:

NOTE: In extreme situations there's a timer to help you avoid hardcore rape scenes.
WTF am I being warned about? This is LITERALLY WHAT I WANT! :devilish:

Last edited:

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
There is a reason why "Phasmophobia" has an "a" at the end, because it is part of "phobia", "hentai" does not have an "a" at the end, which is why this triggers me that it was included just to make it look similar. On a worse level are those games that include the whole title of another game just so they are included in search results when people search for that other game.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Is the gay tag because there is m/m content? Or for some other reason, which happens so often... Also, is m/f avoidable?
I'm not sure what rock you just crawl out from under, but yes, m/m usually most always means 'gay' ;) lol
Your MC is male, you probably summon the Devil who is always Male, thus you probably get a good hard rape from the horny beast :D lol.

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
Ok, I bit the bullet and played it. I tried to make choices that would only have m/m content and avoid m/f content as was successful. It looks like you can play only with m/f content as well, avoiding m/m content, but I can't say for sure.

The game is pretty short at this point, but really interesting. Regardless of if you like m/f or m/m content, I say give this one a go. It looks like there may also be m/f/f content, but again, I don't like women, so I didn't try it.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
My comment here is a placeholder for now because I'm in the midst of downloading. I will edit this post when I can give some insight of what it beholds :)
Edit: 1st and last playthru: Well, That was the most boring tripe I've read in a VN with the [Gay] tag.
I did not get to see 1 gay scene even when I tried to avoid all contact with women.
I tried to avoid the bitch, Christie at all costs but game still thrusted me into her presents - I just want to ring her neck.
I read the story up until Christie got into the car, then, the story instantly went downhill, so I rapidly clicked my way thru the boring bits until I saw the ghost girl in the hallway, and I noticed from there, Christie is no longer in the picture .. at last I could play the story at my leisure without murderous thoughts of ringing Christie's neck .. fucking bitch!
Just when I thought I was about to have my arse raped by a very hunky Devil, the game ended :eek: BOOOO!!!

I named my MC: Scared Shitless :D
I named the cat: Cooking Fat - a reference from a Carry On film...
Woman: Shoo, out you go Cooking Fat.
Man: Cooking Fat? That's an odd name for a cat!
Woman: I dunno, that's what the French guy calls it.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 37 Votes