• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

OniKuro

May 31, 2017
can someone tell me where i get the camera and the ghost pls? im fuking lost n tired to go over everyplace n had to fight every 2 moves :C

Iwind

Jun 10, 2021
Well, after spending hours going around in circles to find this ****** circus, I realize that I must be a real dumb..
The only clue on this site is to go to the sewers (and sorry if I translated badly) but the only one to my knowledge is the one where you meet violett.
And the only thing I can do about it is to feed Violett in his pre-merger form with the MC

So... would someone be generous enough to give the exact location of the damn sewers (castle, beach, swamp, elven city, etc...) the prerequisites, and maybe pin the correct answer in the top post because I feel like I'm not the only one struggling to find it....

Thank you very much: D

8am

Jul 20, 2018
Well, after spending hours going around in circles to find this ****** circus, I realize that I must be a real dumb..
The only clue on this site is to go to the sewers (and sorry if I translated badly) but the only one to my knowledge is the one where you meet violett.
And the only thing I can do about it is to feed Violett in his pre-merger form with the MC

So... would someone be generous enough to give the exact location of the damn sewers (castle, beach, swamp, elven city, etc...) the prerequisites, and maybe pin the correct answer in the top post because I feel like I'm not the only one struggling to find it....

Gate in the castle leads to a sewer area, you get to the circus from there after doing a few tasks. Camera/Hand/Crowbar/Ticket/Keys.

Last edited:
Reactions: Iwind

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018

There is a gate where is closed, in front of the red door that have the jumping zombie, you go to the gate, go back facing the red door, and go to the gate again, should be open.

Reactions: AlexTorch and Iwind

Iwind

Jun 10, 2021
There is a gate where is closed, in front of the red door that have the jumping zombie, you go to the gate, go back facing the red door, and go to the gate again, should be open.
Gate in the castle leads to a sewer area, you get to the circus from there after doing a few tasks. Camera/Hand/Crowbar/Ticket/Keys.

finally real answers :D (even if the pattern is a bit special)
Thanks a lot to both of you ^^

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Ok, so the Station section is fucked up, if you want to play through it properly first go grab a power source (check walkthrough), insert it into the power station (corridor to the right of the entrance) and then after some events meet Astra in the room where you can rest (next to the power station) and sleep.

This event sequence can be completely missed and whole quest line and a few other things doesn't make sense, on top of that I couldn't make progress in the quest at one point when coming back to Leo (but maybe I just had to sleep).

Reactions: Kiwo
Feb 6, 2018
ok stuck on the ship, i have 5/6 parts 1 power core plugged in and the blue key card. i went and turned the vents off, but the vents didnt turn off. what am I doing wrong

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes