RayBar

May 12, 2020
Alright lads, I know this has been asked a lot but where the heck is this alleged camera? Don't even know where to begin to look for it. There are some posts on here about fuse and crowbar too??? Someone mentioned that crowbar was by a fuse box? Is that in the castle? The space station? The elven city for some reason?? Earth in the 90s? Wish the walkthrough would get updated, this game is a struggle without it.
For camera and the whole circus shenanigans you need to go through the spiky grill gate..I don't know what exactly was the trigger for the forward arrow to appear since I only started playing on this version...
The gate: screenshot0001.png

Haguro33

Nov 13, 2019
I'm stuck. Don't know what to do.
I'm do like inn a walkthrough:

I'm stuck after obtain the key "Hey, you got a key." Please, tell me what i nneed to do.

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
Alright lads, I know this has been asked a lot but where the heck is this alleged camera? Don't even know where to begin to look for it. There are some posts on here about fuse and crowbar too??? Someone mentioned that crowbar was by a fuse box? Is that in the castle? The space station? The elven city for some reason?? Earth in the 90s? Wish the walkthrough would get updated, this game is a struggle without it.
Crowbar is past the gate where the ladder to the circus is. Find a hand, give it to the plant where you cant get through the door it's in that room.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Same here, tried everything from walkthrough/discord seems like its bugged. Cuts of the circus completely from what I uderstand...
Have you tried to sleep in the station and then visit leo...After aster tells you to look for leo after assembling Unit-01,go to the room where aster tells you how computer is trying to trick us etc,navigate to the bed and sleep then visit leo and he should be gone by now if he's still there unconscious then exit the room and re-enter,should work.

JumpinBanana

Apr 30, 2022
Have you tried to sleep in the station and then visit leo...After aster tells you to look for leo after assembling Unit-01,go to the room where aster tells you how computer is trying to trick us etc,navigate to the bed and sleep then visit leo and he should be gone by now if he's still there unconscious then exit the room and re-enter,should work.
I have done that (I'm assuming it's the room with computer where you upgrade violet and talk to astra)? I even tried reloading from before station, nothing seems to work.

Do I need to power up the station somehow before he wakes up?

RayBar

May 12, 2020
I have done that (I'm assuming it's the room with computer where you upgrade violet and talk to astra)? I even tried reloading from before station, nothing seems to work.
I see...can you upload your save so I can give it a try,cause the same happened to me but he woke up after I slept

nowshewant

Jun 5, 2020
For camera and the whole circus shenanigans you need to go through the spiky grill gate..I don't know what exactly was the trigger for the forward arrow to appear since I only started playing on this version...
The gate: View attachment 2319819
Thanks for the help man! I dont get the arrow to show up despite the whole turn around and turn back thing. MC just says "Damn still locked." and Succubus then makes some joke. Guess my save is bugged, rip.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Thanks for the help man! I dont get the arrow to show up despite the whole turn around and turn back thing. MC just says "Damn still locked." and Succubus then makes some joke. Guess my save is bugged, rip.
The arrow has a trigger,it only appears after some point in story.Try doing quests in elven city first and have you fought the Drow yet and unlocked sword aspect?Check the walkthrough,its outdated but still has stuff for elven city and drow.

MrFrosty

Oct 6, 2018
I'm going to guess that either the demo scene for the huntress is either the one where you hid in the locker until she leaves or just isn't there yet because I keep going around every room but the one you confront Astra in thinking it's something I didn't see prior (I went into the locker before putting in the first battery) and it's just not getting set off. I know we probably have to wait for the Huntress to be fully implemented before we fully she her in action, but this feels like a wild goose chase despite the 33% trigger rate.

Last edited:

Pebble

Jun 19, 2017
Anyone know how to get the new lewd scenes for Mimic and Cotton? When I enter Mimic's room she doesn't talk to me.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Anyone know how to get the new lewd scenes for Mimic and Cotton? When I enter Mimic's room she doesn't talk to me.
-First go to Cotton at her cotton candy stand.
-Try to romance her and she will tell you she needs Mimic's permission to romance you.
-go watch the mimic show, guess all her acts correctly(?),at the end of the show Mc will say how he needs Cotton with him to interact with the mimic girl.
-Back to Cotton at her stand and ask her for help with mimic,she will agree and now you get the option to call cotton when watching mimic's play.
-Back to mimic's play and choose the option to call cotton this time,at the end of the show cotton will intervene and tell Mc how he needs to watch mimic's play a few more time to gain her approval.
-Watch her play a few more times ,guess her acts correctly and call cotton again and you should get her approval now.
-Approval acquired so now you can romance cotton,Romance her till you unlock sex(flirt,kiss,hug,give teddy bear etc).
-Choose the sex option with cotton and you will unlock the 3some scene involving MC,Cotton and Mimic(y).

larry69

Apr 25, 2019
I hope they update the walkthrough soon, you never know if you're missing scenes.
the Cheeks night scene doesn't show any images. Is it a bug?

Dogola

Oct 27, 2017
the Cheeks night scene doesn't show any images. Is it a bug?
That seems to be a bug. Press the hide text button to view the scene. Similar to symbiont Violet scenes where the animation is hidden if you hide the text.

I can't find the Onryō's room or the romance options. Where can i find it?
In the sewers before the circus. Find the cursed camera, then go to the corridor with the fuse box and make her jumpscare you (takes some tries to make her appear, just go back and forth to her cell) and give her the camera. Next give her a curse VHS you can buy in the circus. I had to do that twice until she gives you a fuse you can apply to the fuse box so you can finally enter her room.

3.60 star(s) 38 Votes