DragonRDF

Aug 3, 2020
ok stuck on the ship, i have 5/6 parts 1 power core plugged in and the blue key card. i went and turned the vents off, but the vents didnt turn off. what am I doing wrong
If you have blue card vents should turn off for sure. Try get closer to them when activated, they should automatically tun off when you are almost on them.

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
If you have blue card vents should turn off for sure. Try get closer to them when activated, they should automatically tun off when you are almost on them.
Got all that now got all the parts. It says talk to Leo but he won't say where the android is.

DragonRDF

Aug 3, 2020
Can't wait for more scenes with Futanari on Male content. Especially the "in room" ones look promising. I would absolutely love to see More succubus Futa on MC, Futa Devos on MC and Futa Unit 1 on MC...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Anonymous100

Axlius

Oct 30, 2019
would love to know this myself. tried hard to get her to spawn
also does the bathroom minigame lead to any scene atm?
I made her spawn in the circus on the "main area" in front of the teddy bear, by going back and forth. But not sure what to do from there

Thegri

Apr 22, 2017
my response to the circus update:

"eh its nice to see niche fetishes being catered too but i wish they'd finish up the elven village and such before doin stuff like that"

my response after PLAYING the circus update:

"well fuck, now i got a clown fetish, gimme more circus stuff!"

meaning of the tale, dont knock it till you try it XD

mach323

Jan 9, 2019
the gate to the circus wont open i have been playing for 4 hourse what the fuck am i missing this game isnt exactly the most entuitive peice of work.

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
A bug i believe, when you wait at the food court at night for someone no CG'/art is displayed, just text.

nowshewant

Jun 5, 2020
Alright lads, I know this has been asked a lot but where the heck is this alleged camera? Don't even know where to begin to look for it. There are some posts on here about fuse and crowbar too??? Someone mentioned that crowbar was by a fuse box? Is that in the castle? The space station? The elven city for some reason?? Earth in the 90s? Wish the walkthrough would get updated, this game is a struggle without it.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Please help, im stuck at the witch quest, dont know where to find Ghostly Assasins? Please help
you need to enter the room where you found nurse/ladder...from what I remember it should be in the portal left from starting area...
Starting area :
Untitled.png

3.60 star(s) 38 Votes