DragonRDF

Aug 3, 2020
The last update is so GOOD WTF?! Definitely not expected that much new content. As Futa on male enjoyer I am more than happy! Almost finished the Circus, the only two questions are, I don't remember how to summon or find the Sword Spirit and how to progress with Penny?

abso har

Sep 22, 2021
Can't get Cheeks' romance options at all. I have 69 big plushies man, that's +1380 romance points, WHAT MORE CAN I DO?! Played hoops countless times too, send help

P.S., any way to interact with Dimple, the old clown?
1674282347497.png

RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
-First go to Cotton at her cotton candy stand.
-Try to romance her and she will tell you she needs Mimic's permission to romance you.
-go watch the mimic show, guess all her acts correctly(?),at the end of the show Mc will say how he needs Cotton with him to interact with the mimic girl.
-Back to Cotton at her stand and ask her for help with mimic,she will agree and now you get the option to call cotton when watching mimic's play.
-Back to mimic's play and choose the option to call cotton this time,at the end of the show cotton will intervene and tell Mc how he needs to watch mimic's play a few more time to gain her approval.
-Watch her play a few more times ,guess her acts correctly and call cotton again and you should get her approval now.
-Approval acquired so now you can romance cotton,Romance her till you unlock sex(flirt,kiss,hug,give teddy bear etc).
-Choose the sex option with cotton and you will unlock the 3some scene involving MC,Cotton and Mimic(y).
when I go back to Cotton I can't interact with her, no menus or options show up

Reactions: Loidar and Galvi

korin77

Nov 20, 2018
Can someone tell me how to light the Glowstick?
I got the Lighter and Glowstick, but I can't trigger them in the dark room.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Can someone tell me how to light the Glowstick?
I got the Lighter and Glowstick, but I can't trigger them in the dark room.
You need them both to acquire ladder from the nurse room,once you have the black gem,go through the portal left from the Starting area and into the nurse room.Follow the guide from the front page if you are stuck.

Starting area :
Untitled.png

Reactions: korin77

Lancelot97

Jul 29, 2018
This game is great, but really needs some way to know if you're missing a scene, like a gallery (best option imo) or even something like this (2nd best option imo, just an example of course):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think I got all the scenes (at least the ones from the walkthrough) but then I see a lot of scenes in the changelog from the circus update, like I only got 1 scene with Mimic and cotton but then the changelog says that there are 5 scenes, so I don't know if it means 5 images/animations because that one scene has some variations, or instead, it means there are 5 different scenes, same for pennywise, cheeks, etc.

Last edited:

DStorm99

Apr 25, 2022
I can't get into the room with the white key card because it says environmental Hazzard detected.
I have all the robot parts and installed the first battery not sure what else to do.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Can't wait for more scenes with Futanari on Male content. Especially the "in room" ones look promising. I would absolutely love to see More succubus Futa on MC, Futa Devos on MC and Futa Unit 1 on MC...
Futa Devos on MC sounds amazing. Does the dev actually has it in his plans for this game?

RayBar

May 12, 2020
I can't find the robot parts well I find 5 of them but can't find the sixth one someone please help me
Refer to the guide ,you are probably missing the 'boot' (that is the one I had problem looking for): Untitled.png
In case you have the boot,then its probably the one in the assembly room itself(the room behind steam where you assemble the robot).

Christ12345

Dec 23, 2018
Question are we going to get to bone Mimic, because she is the latest entity that appeals to me but then she turned out to be gay. I feel like she can be turned though.

denzil

Aug 16, 2017
I can't get into the room with the white key card because it says environmental Hazzard detected.
I have all the robot parts and installed the first battery not sure what else to do.
You can print the Blue keycard from the room where catboy Leo was passed out on one of the terminals. You can take that to the room with the massive windows out to space and interact with the console in the centre of the room. Use the blue keycards access to disable the gas on this console.

Cpt. Boner

Jan 28, 2021
I've spent an absurd amount of hours playing this game and really enjoyed it! I have seen everything, so if you'd like a "Gallery," stuck at a certain part, or just want for each part here you go. Just add the "saves" folder into the "game" file. I also have to thank Violet for the , it helped a TON!

Last edited:

Kinrad

May 19, 2019
Wasn't there some way to have God Mode? I.E you never lose the game via cheats? Or is that gone now...

Mike D123123

Sep 21, 2018
Leo's terminal password, what is it? Not in the walkthrough. "Boobs" doesn't work. Trying to print blue keycard.

EDIT: it's "BOOBS" lol

EDIT EDIT: now I cant assemble the android, says 7/6 missing parts. Something about missing missile ammo?
Ghost book says all items acquired.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 38 Votes