Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
I've spent an absurd amount of hours playing this game and enjoyed it an absolute ton! I have seen everything, so if you'd like a "Gallery," stuck at a certain part, or just want a here you go. Just add the "saves" folder into the "game" file. I also have to thank Violet for the , it helped a TON.
Deleted btw

.-Shiraori-.

Aug 10, 2022
How can I got to the sewers? I already got the ladder but I dont know where to place it..?
idk i advance a lot in the game even finished some story line, after got the ladder i do not remember if even used it since i skip most dialogues and fast skip scenes, but you can fin any gameplay on google

.-Shiraori-.

Aug 10, 2022
anyone have a full save? great game but the lack of gallery kills me
No but there a easy way to edit the save files (idk wich options are available i didn't cause find not problem on unlock it): .... just drop your save game wait it load, edit anything you need, download the save and replace, you also can type in the search bar for a specific option try put "gallery" and see what you can find

Reactions: superkakaroto

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So I couldn't find out how to get the 5 new scenes with Cotton & Mimic (does anyone know how to get them)?

I also got the bathroom scene and the night scene with Cheeks is there anything else?

Last edited:

DragonRDF

Aug 3, 2020
Can we somehow progress in Arcane Shop with the other girl? The other besides Shortrack. I mean the Castle Mission what she gave us I think is impossible to do now. There are barely any options besides talking to Elven queen and Troll Assabley which is not unlockeable now...

Yrupe

Oct 1, 2021
What I do after I wake up the Unit01? Astra say somethings like we need to destroy the computer I don't remember exactly what she says

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
Me after save-scumming rock-paper-scissors against a deer woman for that sweet wonga
:KEK:
Edit: I finally figure out how to get to the Circus area, and the ticket is too expensive. Is this irony?

Last edited:

crimsons

Jun 3, 2019
Me after save-scumming rock-paper-scissors against a deer woman for that sweet wonga
:KEK:
Edit: I finally figure out how to get to the Circus area, and the ticket is too expensive. Is this irony?
Can use the ingame cheat feature to spawn gold and then talk to the one guy by the scooby gang for the gold to money transaction. Saves a half hours of work.

Reactions: abso har and PofB

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
Can use the ingame cheat feature to spawn gold and then talk to the one guy by the scooby gang for the gold to money transaction. Saves a half hours of work.
You know what, given the hoops you have to jump through when playing this game I should do that. I wasn't using the cheat option out of pride, but navigation being so tedious is making me think twice.

Reactions: kamibell

crimsons

Jun 3, 2019
You know what, given the hoops you have to jump through when playing this game I should do that. I wasn't using the cheat option out of pride, but navigation being so tedious is making me think twice.
Only bring pride when the game is actually almost complete (as in the game itself being no more updates)

Reactions: abso har
3.70 star(s) 38 Votes