Dynamite20

Jun 9, 2021
I'm stuck in the part of the ship, I've already energized unit 001 and now I don't know what to do.
Bro i was in the same situation i just found a progress there is a battery inside one of the rooms (I cant remember where room exactly I was searching random) the battery its on a desk near a laptop look for it its little dark but you'll find it then go to the thing thats in the wall that near the hall entrance that need 2 batteries put the battery no2 and a monster slime girl will uppear

carhard223

Mar 14, 2018
How do I open up the gate to the sewers now? Heard the bug to get in the sewers by going in and out the area got fixed and it doesn't work for me.

Edit: I went to the space station and talked to leo then was able to encounter the clown and that apparently opens the gate lock.

Last edited:

MrRaptox

Feb 2, 2020
Bro i was in the same situation i just found a progress there is a battery inside one of the rooms (I cant remember where room exactly I was searching random) the battery its on a desk near a laptop look for it its little dark but you'll find it then go to the thing thats in the wall that near the hall entrance that need 2 batteries put the battery no2 and a monster slime girl will uppear
I found the battery where you find astra but it won't let me grab it if I interact with it it teleports me to the initial room.

Aug 25, 2020
Im so confused, I got the severed hand but I still cannot get past the plant, just yells at me like a 10 year old fortnite player screaming at his mom for hot pockets. what do i do?

MidgetMan98

Aug 17, 2021
Im so confused, I got the severed hand but I still cannot get past the plant, just yells at me like a 10 year old fortnite player screaming at his mom for hot pockets. what do i do?
You have to keep attempting to go through, it will eventually take the hand and let you in.

Chikabowhow

Oct 13, 2019
I haven't played the game in a while so maybe something happened in the story and I forgot about it, but does the zombie girl stop showing up at one point? I'm in her area and she hasn't popped up once

Same with the clown girl, she isn't showing up either anymore. Actually, now that I think about it, I'm only attacked by the drow and that's it

Last edited:

Lumi2607

Jan 30, 2022
Damn it.
I have 1/2 Cores
I got Astra
I have no idea where to assemble Unit 01
Leo is still asleep
I have the blue key card
But I can't figure out how to turn off the vents
HELP

Balaclava225

Apr 14, 2021
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4.2.1-fix for the fishing minigame problem

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Mega

Size 1.43 GiB

Come find me on Discord:
It kick me out whenever I open it

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes