zellayne

Mar 20, 2021
I've been stuck in "Leo workshop for decades and still searching for the password for the terminals" and up untill now I've already use the word "boobs/dicks" and it's still said incorrect password.... Does anybody know what the password is?
BOOBS

ajokka

Mar 21, 2020
I don't think there is an interaction with her in that room.

You give her the camera and she gives you a hand. The hand gets you past the monster. Past the monster is a crowbar and a sex scene with the ghost girl (stare at the TV).

After leaving, I got a new hand by just approaching the monster repeatedly.
How do you give her the camera?

Reactions: Wayward38

ajokka

Mar 21, 2020
How do you give her the camera?
Found out, you start from Main Room: Hallway(Left) > Corridor(Left) > Corridor(Left) > Gate(Left). A small cutscene will occour where you must give her the camera.

Now the monster won't take the hand and I'm not sure what to do.

Reactions: Booblex

Rorshi

Mar 16, 2018
Anyone knows how can I activate the android at the workshop?
I unlocked the construction room (collected all her parts) and used the PC next to the portal, and still nothing happens
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So it seems I can't get two things to trigger/work in this update.

Cheeks: I've read that you can get romance points with her (they just don't do anything in this update), but I have no idea how to get it to work. The only things I get when I talk to her are the shop and the ball game.

Dimple: I just can't get her to spawn, (I've just been running around the circus with no luck) is there a certain place or time that she spawns, or does it not matter?

Reactions: FelFF

FelFF

Apr 4, 2018
So it seems I can't get two things to trigger/work in this update.

Cheeks: I've read that you can get romance points with her (they just don't do anything in this update), but I have no idea how to get it to work. The only things I get when I talk to her are the shop and the ball game.

Dimple: I just can't get her to spawn, (I've just been running around the circus with no luck) is there a certain place or time that she spawns, or does it not matter?
would love to know this myself. tried hard to get her to spawn
also does the bathroom minigame lead to any scene atm?

Last edited:

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Is anyone else experiencing an unreasonable amout of jank in the space base? I'm exploring and suddenly appear back in the area with the leopard girl.
I'm fairly certain it's buggy and not intended. Sure there are ways you can go back but this is straight up like that game forgets where I was.

Yummi456

Apr 2, 2021
I've been stuck in "Leo workshop for decades and still searching for the password for the terminals" and up untill now I've already use the word "boobs/dicks" and it's still said incorrect password.... Does anybody know what the password is?
The passwords for leo's workshop are "dicks" & "BOOBS". Hope it helps :)

Yummi456

Apr 2, 2021
Kinda stuck after doing the station, i've done alot quests but now im clueless what to do next. The walkthrough mentions a Elven city but i dont know how to get there. Anyone know what to do next? Thank you in advance :)

Bubbriver

Apr 6, 2019
Is anyone else experiencing an unreasonable amout of jank in the space base? I'm exploring and suddenly appear back in the area with the leopard girl.
I'm fairly certain it's buggy and not intended. Sure there are ways you can go back but this is straight up like that game forgets where I was.
I got stuck with that as well so I made a backup save and rebooted the game, havent had any problems since.

Reactions: Loidar
3.60 star(s) 38 Votes