bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
Can someone save me the time of checking myself and please inform me how is the content with the Bubblehead nurse? Last time i played it i softened her up and we had sex without her killing me. Is there more with her? Is there impregnation? Thanks!

Jul 9, 2018
Sneak in to the circus at night and Pennywise, Sweet Tooth, and Ketchup will actively hunt you. If you stand in one place too long, it'll trigger one of their scenes at random.

Are you speaking to the Scooby Gang? If the 'Enter Cash 4 Gold shop' option doesn't work then I'm not sure...
Oh yeah i thought it was the shady shop , thanks for your help

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Man, some people really didn't understand how Myst worked do they?

Anyway, the renders are hot and the waifus are good and I think few, if any games, have as good a cheat option built into them, but the game mechanics and UI are heck. Like, my good man, did all the lessons on why adventure games died out pass you by? And the combat is, strange. Everything being limited and the enemies having romance elements while the romance never, culminates, is odd.

Still, good fetishes (futa on male and preggo? good gods) and decent scenes make up for a lot and the central mystery remains good. I'm still only just reached the swamp and definitely think I'm gonna plumb the depths on this one, see what the later parts are like.

Jul 15, 2018
May have encountered a bug. So I built the unit and activated it with the computer before I even got to ASTRA, and now the quest log is telling me to activate her by going to the computer, which I have already done, which it tells me. I have either fucked the game or theres a whole other computer I don't know about

qaiser

Nov 18, 2018
Love your games. Specially the unique girls. Hope more busty momster girls u will add in mext update.
Thanks for the game bro good qork keep ot up.
By the any one know computer password in leo workahop?

misha958

Jan 21, 2018
How should I interact with the ghost? I see her head in the camera area but cannot click on her...

susan4

Sep 11, 2017
I've been stuck in "Leo workshop for decades and still searching for the password for the terminals" and up untill now I've already use the word "boobs/dicks" and it's still said incorrect password.... Does anybody know what the password is?

Fried Eggz

Oct 23, 2017
How should I interact with the ghost? I see her head in the camera area but cannot click on her...
I don't think there is an interaction with her in that room.

You give her the camera and she gives you a hand. The hand gets you past the monster. Past the monster is a crowbar and a sex scene with the ghost girl (stare at the TV).

After leaving, I got a new hand by just approaching the monster repeatedly.

zellayne

Mar 20, 2021
I've been stuck in "Leo workshop for decades and still searching for the password for the terminals" and up untill now I've already use the word "boobs/dicks" and it's still said incorrect password.... Does anybody know what the password is?
BOOBS

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes