camper674

Jan 30, 2018
I have this feeling that my save is broken.
This feeling consists of not being able to finish the fish quest due to Shortstack already moved into the city, the new area being impossible to do (no fuse, no crowbar, can't do anything with camera) etc.
Did I miss anything or is this common occurence?

Edit: nevermind, the RNG wasn't good to me for a long time but persistence worked.

Last edited:

caio1609

Apr 14, 2018
I have this feeling that my save is broken.
This feeling consists of not being able to finish the fish quest due to Shortstack already moved into the city, the new area being impossible to do (no fuse, no crowbar, can't do anything with camera) etc.
Did I miss anything or is this common occurence?

Edit: nevermind, the RNG wasn't good to me for a long time but persistence worked.
Give the camera to the ghost girl

Mr_KaLinKa

Nov 6, 2020
Instructions to get to the new content from the discord: Start in the original castle you start in, exit your cell, turn right, go all the way to the end of the hallway, turn right, left, go across the bridge, left down the stairs, left towards the portcullis (the big metal gate). You will have to face it, turn around, then turn back around. At that point, there should be an arrow at the top to go through it.
Then what, i go to that broken elevator??

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
I gave the camera to the ghost girl, and now she wants something else? I saw someone say you need to give her the camera multiple times, is camera spawn just low RNG? or does it location change? I cant find a 2nd one, or anything else in the sewers.

Edit: I figured it out, I had to turn right at the gate and interact with the creature a few times after getting the hand.

Last edited:
Reactions: KenJin

raeganomics

Mar 16, 2019
I gave the camera to the ghost girl, and now she wants something else? I saw someone say you need to give her the camera multiple times, is camera spawn just low RNG? or does it location change? I cant find a 2nd one, or anything else in the sewers.

Edit: I figured it out, I had to turn right at the gate and interact with the creature a few times after getting the hand.
Don't know about giving her the camera multiple times... I only gave it once and she gave a severed hand in return. You can use the hand to get past the tentacle monster and find the crowbar.
FYI you'll also find the ghost girl h-scene in the crowbar room. Just move towards the chair and face the TV for ~60 seconds.

PinkiCannon

Jun 13, 2020
Seen this on the Latest Updates page and figured why not. It's right up my lane. It was interesting from what I played. Big emphasis on was here because what is the navigation in this game. I feel like I'm on an LSD trip. Not even so much as map for a helping hand. Just kinda gotta wonder around and hope you'll end up where you need to be. Gave up on Leo's station bit because everything looks the same, it's really dark for no real reason even with brightness maxed out and I could not for the life of me figure out exactly where I'm supposed to use the blue key card.

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
How do you get the scenes with the clown "Cheeks"? iv gotton tons of romance points with her, but no progression.

Pebble

Jun 19, 2017
Update is good for the most part, but like the others have said, navigation is still complete hell and what I also don't like is that you can't toggle futa on/off for the clowns, why does everybody need to be cockzilla??

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Update is good for the most part, but like the others have said, navigation is still complete hell and what I also don't like is that you can't toggle futa on/off for the clowns, why does everybody need to be cockzilla??
Because the clowns get their laughs from making others part of their shtick of putting their stick in you

ManedWolf

Mar 20, 2018
The bug where you needed to face the door THEN face the big gate to get to the sewers is being fixed. We'll get it 1 week or so from now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yukisyoma

raeganomics

Mar 16, 2019
Does anyone know how to trigger Sweet Tooth and Pennywise scenes in the circus?
Sneak in to the circus at night and Pennywise, Sweet Tooth, and Ketchup will actively hunt you. If you stand in one place too long, it'll trigger one of their scenes at random.
How do you get cash ? The squid game old man says that in the 90 , there is a place where you can switch gold to cash but its closed
Are you speaking to the Scooby Gang? If the 'Enter Cash 4 Gold shop' option doesn't work then I'm not sure...

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes