Unknown72

Jan 3, 2021
How I get to the 2 new areas? I've been looking everywhere and haven't found the circus nor the sewers at all.

derred

Mar 4, 2019
Phasmohentaia-0.4.2.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​
Thank you for updating it, I'm now waiting for some seeders.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Phasmohentaia [v0.4.2.0] [Mr.Xcy]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.28 GB

PC: - - - -
MAC: - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

KurtisK2007

Apr 2, 2022
terminal password?? walkthrough says boobs or something but its wrong

NEVERMIND IT WASN'T IN ALL CAPS my smol little brain couldn't comprehend >w<

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know who to use the glowstick in your inventory? I'm at the ladder with the Nurse from Silent Hill. It keeps telling me "Maybe if I use the Glow Stick first?" I open my bag, but I'm unable to use the lighter or the glowstick, even though I have the old lighter, bloody hammer, black gemstone, and the glowstick.

Yukisyoma

Feb 16, 2019
Instructions to get to the new content from the discord: Start in the original castle you start in, exit your cell, turn right, go all the way to the end of the hallway, turn right, left, go across the bridge, left down the stairs, left towards the portcullis (the big metal gate). You will have to face it, turn around, then turn back around. At that point, there should be an arrow at the top to go through it.

slymfuryy

Oct 1, 2021
Instructions to get to the new content from the discord: Start in the original castle you start in, exit your cell, turn right, go all the way to the end of the hallway, turn right, left, go across the bridge, left down the stairs, left towards the portcullis (the big metal gate). You will have to face it, turn around, then turn back around. At that point, there should be an arrow at the top to go through it.
weird i finished all the quest but i still cant open the gate near the red door

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes