Rowan Parker

Jan 19, 2022
Man i can't find the white keycard someone please save me from this misery this game's collective item system sucks, i looked everywhere and read almost every forum all i managed to find is it's located somewhere in the room with the hologram sun but i can't find it. I'm starting to think i'm blind or game bugged out after everything i tried to click everywhere randomly no results. I spent like 2 or 3 hours already.

MidgetMan98

Aug 17, 2021
Man i can't find the white keycard someone please save me from this misery this game's collective item system sucks, i looked everywhere and read almost every forum all i managed to find is it's located somewhere in the room with the hologram sun but i can't find it. I'm starting to think i'm blind or game bugged out after everything i tried to click everywhere randomly no results. I spent like 2 or 3 hours already.
Use the walkthrough that is linked on the download page (page 1), it has a full guide for the white keycard. The card will be under the main story heading on the walkthrough document.

exiled_undead

Aug 9, 2019
hey every time I get to access terminal (where leo was unconscious) I type the password but it shows in the correct password. I got all of the parts and cores but this is the only thing I can't access and get the blue key card. yes I also have white key card and leo is now awake.
pls help....

Mr_KaLinKa

Nov 6, 2020
[Anywho, once you unlock your sword’s “Aspect”, you can now go to your cell bed and “commune” with it.]

How do i Unlock the Sword Aspect ?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Game doesn't interest me too much, but the walkthrough is a fucking goldmine, so I'm gonna try it out anyways in respect of that. I may (or may not) edit this post later with my thoughts on the game.

Seriously this walkthrough actually made me chuckle more than once and that is a fucking rarity. Good going to the guy who wrote it.
1668458611483.png 1668458600354.png 1668458678520.png

May 25, 2017
Soooooo, games dead or what? The dev posted on patreon he was going to release another update late September or early October.
From the Discord:
Wowsa, lots of DM's. Happy Halloween all!! Instead of replying to all, here's some answers for your questions:
- Yes, it was supposed to come out today, but it's not quite ready.
- Yes, it'll be available to everyone, not just Patrons, since it is a Holiday release (late, but Holiday)
- I've got a lot of request and ideas for different characters and how The Circus should go, I've read them all I promise. I want to make as many people happy as possible, but just know not everyone has similar taste. I know if I make group A happy, group B might not like that. SO, The Circus has a menu each time you enter it, that'll ask you your preferences.
Example: Taki (Femboi Clown), he will not make any flirtatious advances at you if you opted out of Femboi content|
- North Star is still in the making but on hold until after this release, and it'll be made entirely with a new render: VAM - Wallpapers are on hold until after Phasmo release
- Yes, I'm fine. Thank you. I'm actively working on the game and excited to show all the goodies in this update :heheboye:
- If you're having issues with Patron and Discord, please make sure you're using the same email you used on patron for Discord, or send me your info in a DM so I can correct any issues

Reactions: chanceman

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Can you romance the nurse on version 4.0? Is there a reason the game versions on F95 are so behind?

Huh? The current version is 0.4.0.1 (same as the one here), it's the latest, there is a "full"

deadosiris666

Jan 6, 2022
no updates for a long time :( The game is just incredible, I really liked it, I just could not tear myself away from it, but ... there are a lot of moments that are not available in this version. And yes, I would like to see scenes with necrophilia, if possible ... xD
P.S when will the next update be?

Dec 26, 2017
no updates for a long time :( The game is just incredible, I really liked it, I just could not tear myself away from it, but ... there are a lot of moments that are not available in this version. And yes, I would like to see scenes with necrophilia, if possible ... xD
P.S when will the next update be?
Try joining the Discord, the Dev is always giving people status updates and even showing some spoiler pics! They have said that they are trying to release the update by the end of the month! The updates stopped a bit because they were in an Accident a while ago and just last week had some Food poisoning, they are alright now!

Reactions: deadosiris666
3.70 star(s) 38 Votes