Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
im guessing the guide is broken, ive tried everything i could think of to get to the station, i decided to search the fourms and it says interact with the soil but that doesnt work, doesnt give me an option to put in a password or anything D=

Jan 4, 2020
im guessing the guide is broken, ive tried everything i could think of to get to the station, i decided to search the fourms and it says interact with the soil but that doesnt work, doesnt give me an option to put in a password or anything D=
To get to the station you need to finish the tiger lady's quests as far as you can and then interact with astra near the pool. one or two convos later astra tells you that she sensed him near you in the temple region. after that go to the soil and you should be asked to insert a pw. if it doesnt pop up look at the upper part of the screen and press the forward arrow if there is one.

DralixMercel

Nov 10, 2019
can't find the branch to make the spear.
Me neither... seriously, does anyone know if it's possible?
What are the quest to capture the alien that escaped in the leo observatory, make Marina's spear (consequently also the ghost in the well), the method to get out of jail, the clown's balloon and what What to do with the Anavel doll that appears from time to time in different places but cannot be interacted with. They are all things that I don't know if it's that I'm very stupid and I can't find the answer or it's that they aren't implemented... Can someone tell me?

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2017
Me neither... seriously, does anyone know if it's possible?
What are the quest to capture the alien that escaped in the leo observatory, make Marina's spear (consequently also the ghost in the well), the method to get out of jail, the clown's balloon and what What to do with the Anavel doll that appears from time to time in different places but cannot be interacted with. They are all things that I don't know if it's that I'm very stupid and I can't find the answer or it's that they aren't implemented... Can someone tell me?
Yes some of those aren't implemented yet! The process to make the spear is in the walkthrough, if you freed shortstack then your pretty much locked out of the quest until the Creator can add a fix later! The balloon you find randomly can be given to Clown Girl for a Blowjob! The Annabelle Doll is basically a warning of sort that she is horny and you should go stuff her or "Bad things will happen" (no joke it scared the shite outta me)!

reiner12a

Jul 19, 2018
I'm confused. All this time, I still only have 4/6 Unit01 Parts, with the head making 5 parts. Even the walkthrough only lists how to get 5 parts total (which includes the head). How can I assemble her if I'm missing a part? And where do I go to assemble her?
I have 7/6 lol and a still cant to assemble unit01. The machine tell me that i miss a parts)) What i should to do

DralixMercel

Nov 10, 2019
Yes some of those aren't implemented yet! The process to make the spear is in the walkthrough, if you freed shortstack then your pretty much locked out of the quest until the Creator can add a fix later! The balloon you find randomly can be given to Clown Girl for a Blowjob! The Annabelle Doll is basically a warning of sort that she is horny and you should go stuff her or "Bad things will happen" (no joke it scared the shite outta me)!
Thanks, but which one walkthrough? And what are those ramdoms places where I can find the balloon?

Dec 26, 2017
Thanks, but which one walkthrough? And what are those ramdoms places where I can find the balloon?
If you go to the first page after the Download links there's a Link Titled "Extras: Walkthrough" it will help A Lot! The random places the Balloon spawns is literally everywhere, But the most common place it usually appears is in the First room of the Space Station, the room before Leo's room! I may sound like of a broken record but the walkthrough has the answers.

leolze

Jan 31, 2020
How do u actually defeat the zombie? I tried sneaking up and beating it, throwing holy water at it, and beating it normaly with violet. Non of them trigger Leo's next scene.

Jan 4, 2020
Is there any purpose for corruption? Mine is at 69 and I didn't see it any different. What is it for?
Corruption only recently got any relevance. It enables you to take some more nastier options n conversations which without spoiling too much are sorta mild rape-ish

Jan 4, 2020
what i found the red balon and "the sword" npc?
assuming you are asking where to find them. the red balloon is in the space station in one of the rooms (after you are done with the quest there(?)).
You unlock the sword by talking with the dragon girl again after doing her part in the story and then going to the bed in the dungeon

Sylas12

Jun 25, 2021
Guys can someone helps me?
when I download the game it stops and tells me I have a problem in the Archive.rpa (I can't download it because it keeps saying that the file is too large for the destination file system )

Jan 4, 2020
Guys can someone helps me?
when I download the game it stops and tells me I have a problem in the Archive.rpa (I can't download it because it keeps saying that the file is too large for the destination file system )
that's odd. normally only happens when the format of a new drive is wrong or when its actually full to max capacity.
Just google "file is too large for the destination file system" and you should get a guide on how to reformat your drive to NTFS

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes