notamasochist

Nov 19, 2017
Loved this game till I had to find a white keycard, spent the last 20 mins scouring the the room its supposed to be in, still couldnt find it. If the walkthrough has specific steps to have to walk to find a neccesary item, youve fucked upthat level design.

Last edited:

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
Loved this game till I had to find a white keycard, spent the last 20 mins scouring the the room its supposed to be in, still couldnt find it. If the walkthrough has specific steps to have to walk to find a neccesary item, youve fucked upthat level design.

Now that sir is actually added to the walkthrough..
White Keycard
From the entrance of The Station (portal), go ↑→↑↑. Click the Little keypad to the right of the door.
Untitled.png

when you open the walkthrough on top you see :
Table of Contents

when you go a bit lower you'll come across the station with sub menu White keycard.

gravgerms

Sep 13, 2017
I'm going crazy over here I've gotten the head, both hands, and both legs and I'm still missing one more part, does anyone know what/where the 6th part is?

notamasochist

Nov 19, 2017
I'm going crazy over here I've gotten the head, both hands, and both legs and I'm still missing one more part, does anyone know what/where the 6th part is?
There is a foot in the first room, the one you teleprot into, check the walkthrough for the exact location.

VillaiNn

Jun 13, 2022
How do I open the door In zombiegirls room,where is the gear for it? I can't find it,not even a walkthough. progressing in this game is a pain

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
I'm can't complete fish quest, goblin(Shortstack ) move in the Slums.
no clue if this will work but have you tried talking to her after inviting her to your room in the elven city?

I wonder why the fish quest is that late with him.
it's one of the very first quest after rescuing leo.
but yes gotta talk with her, but probably had to be done while she was in jail.

Artnerd

Oct 24, 2020
I wonder why the fish quest is that late with him.
it's one of the very first quest after rescuing leo.
but yes gotta talk with her, but probably had to be done while she was in jail.
First complete elf queen quest,after begin Leo.Inviting in room,hotel and shop in Slums don't work.Frog ...Fix in future?)Or please give me save .

thesleeper

Feb 3, 2017
I spent some time trying different things to see if i could make shortstack available for the fish quest. I am pretty certain this quest is softlocked until it gets updated because unless the leather you need is now spawned somewhere in the world I cant find any way to interact with her for the quest in any way. Atleast Im certain I've done all other content now so I wont feel bad grabbing someone's save.

Alfredo17

Jun 15, 2018
for Android the Fishing Quest is not working, because there is a button to fish and the ghost book is not appearing.

VillaiNn

Jun 13, 2022
It is fully expected as soon as you start exploring this room MC and companion will talk about it. But only once, you just forgot about it. In my case succubus just told MC there is no reason to go there because there is nothing except water.
How to open this room? What should i do with gears,no clue

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
i think you need to have high corruption to unlock all the scenes for leo when he is unconcious, then after that he will move to the room where you can interact with him.
No, scenes when he unconcious, it is just (OPTIONAL rape), like most of things in this game. I did nothing with him when i first played game and all go well, but previous version was bugged and there was not finished sub quest, so i started this version new game and not yet go to station(maybe problems in this version on station, in previous there wasn't)

Last edited:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
How to open this room? What should i do with gears,no clue
I am not still checked this update i playin new game so idk if this location accessible. Most locations accesible via quest or main story. Just do quest for every character if you can.

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes