oahuebydao

Aug 4, 2017
OP can we get a clarification on the "necro" tag? I do not under any circumstances ever want to see actual necrophilia, but having sex with zombies is an entirely different thing; it's basically just sex between two people with added roleplay/theming.

May 25, 2017
OP can we get a clarification on the "necro" tag? I do not under any circumstances ever want to see actual necrophilia, but having sex with zombies is an entirely different thing; it's basically just sex between two people with added roleplay/theming.
Zombie and Jiangshi are literally reanimated corpses, thus necro

deslin

Aug 31, 2020
Are the maid lewds just the panty shots?
You can go into the servant quarters at night and have some lewds there. You just have to wait until 3 am and then go outside the castle, pick creep around rooms then you have 4 more lewd scenes.

• Angry
Reactions: Mauser45

AciDTriP

Apr 17, 2017
"We have such sights to show you"
MC: "Nope! NOPE NOPE NOPE! I've seen that movie, NO THANK YOU."

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
rip to the cool walkthrough author :'(
Ok. go to patreon + secon tier + get new walkthrough

If the walkthrough from Dev and it is paid thind Dev has right not to share it. But i think it mus be done just minus one or two last updates walkthrough or game just not possible to guess sometimes.

Last edited:

midn8t

Sep 27, 2021
well... it ain't vaginas :sneaky:
d
it is not dick or dicks or penis ether they all say wrong password. hint is dicks or DK with emjoi but there no emjois are even allowed to be made in the interface, so the hint does not even seem to represent interface capabilities for hidden workshop entrance. there also no hint in walk through for workshop it seems entrance part even in walk through seems like you can go past it. ?

Last edited:

Darkshadow343

Oct 25, 2021
If you are using the Spanish translation, I think it has a bug and it does not accept it, change the language and try again with dicks (I just did it and it works)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 38 Votes