MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I was having problem with the Drow appearing and while lurking here I can confirm that after the Space Station has power at 20% he appears on the stairs before the zombie lady area.

Oct 1, 2021
Like the other person said. Femboy mostly. And theres 1 scene right now where you are the bottom for them. In this new update we got the Gay Primary Companion story line, so there's that (and you are def the bottom for him).
Great, so you can only be a bottom for the companion... fucking wonderful

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
where is the witch?
Near the Cat Lady which names escapes me, there is a room with stars into a body of water, if you go ahead after some quests (I guess) the body of water goes down and you enter into a Sky Temple, then you take a portal to some Elven Lands and you continue some quests to get to the Witch content.

Edit: Here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 24, 2021
Near the Cat Lady which names escapes me, there is a room with stars into a body of water, if you go ahead after some quests (I guess) the body of water goes down and you enter into a Sky Temple, then you take a portal to some Elven Lands and you continue some quests to get to the Witch content.

Edit: Here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so you are saying the witch is the corpse beside the skeleton with the hammer? cuz she gives herself the name, caretaker or something.

Darkshadow343

Oct 25, 2021
Alguien sabe como completar la búsqueda de la bruja ,cuando te pide explorar una habitación con un androide caído ?

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Just saw the Necro tag, SO YOU GET TO FUCK THE CORPSE UH :)
BLYAT697, No i think it is about zombie girls (they are dead in a sence), I hope there will be no sex scene with corpse in a room with hammer.
Nety tut podobnogo blago, rech idet pro zombi, ix dolgno bit neskolko v igre.

Last edited:

uterus

Sep 14, 2018
iam having a problem with the frog girl quest.
ive got the branch and something sharp but i cant get the leather from shorstack because i cant talk to her.
she is with the witch allready and whenever i ring the bell i only get to talk to the witch.
inviting her over in my house doesnt work either.
is this a bug or am i missing something?

also where can i find gifts for the clowngirl?

Last edited:

skullker

Sep 29, 2017
Can anyone upload a save at the first encounter with Leo? I think it is bugged in this version. He won`t show up no matter what I try. Non of the fixes mention in this threat seem to work for me. Much appreciated

uterus

Sep 14, 2018
to activate unit 01 you need to go to the room with the deactivated portal and use the terminal there.

leo showed up just fine for me.
maybe you are looking in the wrong place or there is something else one has to do first?

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes