DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Anyone know where to plant the seed?
I already added the blessings and talked to Tigarah.
In my case i talked to Tigarah and she herself planted seed. In location where 3 statues and you close to 3 statues turn right and walk closer to the wall. There are 2 fuctions you can go to Leo space base and you cand feed plant there (and communicate with it ) feed it 10 times and you can see 1 scene with plant girl - you need feed 10 times< 1 time per day and ssleep 10 times.

Skullz398

Sep 10, 2018
So I kinda have a couple of questions to ask about.
First, is there a way to free shortstack? if so, how?
second, how do you free the zombiegirl from the barrier if it is possible.

Dec 26, 2017
So I kinda have a couple of questions to ask about.
First, is there a way to free shortstack? if so, how?
second, how do you free the zombiegirl from the barrier if it is possible.
1st- Not yet, next update we can free her!
2nd- ?, if you are talking about the Corpse next to the skeleton in that one room you can't; if not then i have no idea what you mean!

Feb 17, 2022
Really love the concept of this game and it was fun until I got to the exploration part where the fun went right out the window. I was following the walkthrough but as soon as I got the key from the tiger lady it abruptly stopped showing what to do next and now I'm just endlessly wandering around some rubble pile being raped by either a zombie or a shade while I have a completely useless MC and companion who doesn't do shit to help.

Is there a different walkthrough somewhere or am I not seeing a map of the area?

ajokka

Mar 21, 2020
Really love the concept of this game and it was fun until I got to the exploration part where the fun went right out the window. I was following the walkthrough but as soon as I got the key from the tiger lady it abruptly stopped showing what to do next and now I'm just endlessly wandering around some rubble pile being raped by either a zombie or a shade while I have a completely useless MC and companion who doesn't do shit to help.

Is there a different walkthrough somewhere or am I not seeing a map of the area?
You can train your companion in your cell where you first woke up. As you leave your cell, to the left there is another prisoner, a goblin, you can ask her some questions. Go further down the hall and you will see another empty cell, through there you can go to the tiger lady.

An anon

May 23, 2022
Played through it, not a great connoisseur of the genre, but I feel it would benefit the ability to use the WASD for the 4 arrows to move, especially when you need to do alot of back and forth, or navigating (like in the temple). The timetravel thing seems also pushed, like the elf and the scoobydoo stuff felt really out of place. Even tho the space stuff was odd, at least it was well fleshed out.

dandeliomo

Sep 22, 2017
WHOEVER GOT STUCK FINDING 5/6 PARTS OF ANDROID. What you want to do is to go into that room on the right side of the spawning point in the Station. There should be like a machine that allows you to turn on the Valve System 1, so you can get through the Heating smoke(when you get out of that room look on the left, keep going at it the smoke will disappear). THAT LAST PART IS IN THERE. IF you still stuck contact me on my Discord: AncientPotato#8223. I stucked there for long time so I understand how you feel!!!

Yoshiboshi69

Apr 20, 2021
1st- Not yet, next update we can free her!
2nd- ?, if you are talking about the Corpse next to the skeleton in that one room you can't; if not then i have no idea what you mean!
any idea on how I can enter tigarah's room? it just says "hmm, feel like i should check this area before venturing further.."

Dec 26, 2017
any idea on how I can enter tigarah's room? it just says "hmm, feel like i should check this area before venturing further.."
When you first enter the room from the stairs use the left path; there is a portal on the wall so you only need to examine it, after that just head to the room like normal!

Reactions: Yoshiboshi69

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
This is one of the most extreme games I've ever seen, it goes from executing stuff to the highest levels I've seen on this site to the worst design decisions I've seen. Literal definition of a love-hate relationship. What's worse is that it's clear that a lot of work and love are in this, but somehow in the many many hours of work it never came to dev/dev ignored feedback.

When the walkthrough is 60 pages long, people still easily get lost and getting to places requires walkthrough to use fucking arrows and returning to start point it's doing something wrong

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes