wahts

Apr 25, 2021
does anyone has a spirit save game ?
and how do i unlock the new scenes with the sword there are still the same

Dec 1, 2017
I did the whole station quest up to activating the droid, and now they told me to go back to leo, and he is still unconscious, checking him does nothing to wake him up, waiting does nothing, and I feel like im softlocked, Help. What do I have to do? The walkthrough doesn't even explain this part.

I'm in the same exact spot.

EDIT:

Okay in my testing if Leo doesn't wake up you need to restart the whole section, install the power core and get choked out by the alien. Then go find a bed you can rest in and sleep. Once you wake up Leo should be gone. If you assemble Unit 01 before doing all that Leo will never wake up. Specifically sleep in the bed in the room with the "android menu" and power core on the desk.

Last edited:
Reactions: weeeee1
Jun 28, 2019
I'm in the same exact spot.

EDIT:

Okay in my testing if Leo doesn't wake up you need to restart the whole section, install the power core and get choked out by the alien. Then go find a bed you can rest in and sleep. Once you wake up Leo should be gone. If you assemble Unit 01 before doing all that Leo will never wake up. Specifically sleep in the bed in the room with the "android menu" and power core on the desk.
I actually was able to figure that out, and apparently its more to do with the fact that I never visited the hologram person after making the blue keycard, which was in a specific room, that also had a bed, which I also slept in, which than woke up leo, and than he appeared in the same room, you meet the hologram person (forget their name)
But thanks for the info nontheless

May 25, 2017
I'm really starting to think this damn drow doesn't exist. I've spent several hours doing the stupid door trick that was recommended by multiple people here and by the guide and I cannot get him to spawn.

Last edited:

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
So I tried the a cheat code LetThereBeCarnage and it isn't working does anyone have the right cheat code
I just tried again and that code still worked. You spelled it exactly like that, right? it's case sensitive. maybe an accidental space at the start? that'll also screw it up.

Jack25101993

Aug 9, 2020
Um so when i try to "(Quest)" on Sera for the 1st time it says to finish ongoing Leo quests, but Leo says he has nothing for me :( ... any tiperinos ? EDIT : aight so i had to insert both power cores into the system
have the same problem that killed the game for me

F33tLick3r

Oct 30, 2018
So I reached to Leo's worshop and got 8/9 android parts, got choke by alien, spoke to Astra, Leo's gone from where he was unconscious, and sometime Leo show up whenever I'm ready to sleep.

Two problems: I can't find white card after following step by step in walkthrough (yes, I went back to where I started after using portal) and I don't know what android part am I missing (I forgot what parts I picked up).

Aside those, I'm digging Zombie Girl and others.

Jack25101993

Aug 9, 2020
So I reached to Leo's worshop and got 8/9 android parts, got choke by alien, spoke to Astra, Leo's gone from where he was unconscious, and sometime Leo show up whenever I'm ready to sleep.

Two problems: I can't find white card after following step by step in walkthrough (yes, I went back to where I started after using portal) and I don't know what android part am I missing (I forgot what parts I picked up).

Aside those, I'm digging Zombie Girl and others.
I thought the white card was on the desk in the room with the egg and the last part when U are in the room where U can assemble the android

Chokito

Sep 27, 2019
So I am having a similar problem in which I got all of the android parts, printed the blue keycard and accessed the computer to bring it the android online. I found the android and talked to Leo but the mission is not updating in which is saying *Secondary Quest: I need to tall to Leo and figure out how to power up the Android*.

Now with this issue I can't get to do the seraphine quest or even find the drow because I can't complete Leos's quest line as I can't figure out what to do if is a bug or if I am just lost on the game, pls HELP

TheReddyDaddy

Jan 15, 2019
Anyway who'll have problem with drow -> Complete Leo quests and power up station to 20%(confirmation for that you'll be able to take quests from Sera) and you'll be able to fight drow, at least that works for me

May 25, 2017
Anyway who'll have problem with drow -> Complete Leo quests and power up station to 20%(confirmation for that you'll be able to take quests from Sera) and you'll be able to fight drow, at least that works for me
To further expound on this, even though the power core that sits on that desk is still there (the one that takes you out of the ship), Leo 'gives' you that core in the cutscene. So to properly complete his quest, you have to actually put the 2nd power core in the thing and physically walk out of the portal. It took me forever in-game and scurrying through the creator's discord to find that out.

LinkShire

Nov 28, 2021
So is the unknown organism (I'm assuming it's the facehugger from Alien based on the egg) just there to scare you every once in a while?

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Pretty sure the gay tag is for stuff with the male demon and I never met Leo but I read in the comments there is suppose to be content with them as well. But I haven't played this since a bunch of content was removed so I don't know about the Leo content other then what I read in the comments.

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes