Shino.o

Nov 21, 2020
Pretty sure the gay tag is for stuff with the male demon and I never met Leo but I read in the comments there is suppose to be content with them as well. But I haven't played this since a bunch of content was removed so I don't know about the Leo content other then what I read in the comments.
leo is a trap and rather sub than dom even tho there is a dom threesome with a android and i think its complitly avoidable since at the first direct interaction at the temple you get asked if your into it or not while staring at his ass

WintrNitemare

Apr 2, 2022
So since I have not seen it here yet. In order to Meet the drow and unlock sword training with the dragon girl you should try going in and out of the red room (the zombie and shade room) on TUESDAY.
I personally do not know if this works for others but I am typing this right after meeting the drow outside the red room my first try on Tuesday.

WintrNitemare

Apr 2, 2022
Scenes with Tigarah were amazing. I hope dev has some lewd things in mind with sealed corpse ;)
that would be the Zombie Girl that is coming soon based on what I saw. If that isn't her then I have no idea what is cuz that looks like a zombie girl and the other zombie's are named "Wild Zombie"

mazzmarello

Nov 9, 2021
Sorry to bring this up again. So I found Leo unconscious, talked to Astra, got the Blue keycard; from that point on, I tried every suggestion posted in this thread, tried a dozen different paths but I still can't wake up Leo to the point I'm starting to feel stupid. It's not even intuitive cuz the dialogues lead you straight to activate the android, which afaik you precisely shouldn't do before waking her up as I see it leads to a dead end. Can anyone explain how to finish this quest like you are speaking to a 4 year old?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jack_So_Vital

ajokka

Mar 21, 2020
Sorry to bring this up again. So I found Leo unconscious, talked to Astra, got the Blue keycard; from that point on, I tried every suggestion posted in this thread, tried a dozen different paths but I still can't wake up Leo to the point I'm starting to feel stupid. It's not even intuitive cuz the dialogues lead you straight to activate the android, which afaik you precisely shouldn't do before waking her up as I see it leads to a dead end. Can anyone explain how to finish this quest like you are speaking to a 4 year old?
Have you explored every room in The Station?

ajokka

Mar 21, 2020
yep. every room in the corridor until the last one with the egg, plus the small wing where you're supposed to assemble the robot
Not sure what I myself did. I was randomly searching The Station and saw that Leo suddenly disappeared. Did you do the funky wunky with Leo while he's sleeping?

mazzmarello

Nov 9, 2021
Not sure what I myself did. I was randomly searching The Station and saw that Leo suddenly disappeared. Did you do the funky wunky with Leo while he's sleeping?
I was missing the first Power Core. I managed to complete all the tasks but I must have corrupted my savegame at some point, since I already have the android as a companion but the Ghost Book still tells me the quest isn't completed. Gonna try a new gameplay I guess. ty

ziro21

Apr 12, 2022
i am missing the first power core I found unit01 parts, made blue keycard but can't find the first power core pls help

Ilorn

Sep 12, 2021
i am missing the first power core I found unit01 parts, made blue keycard but can't find the first power core pls help
the first power core is given to you by leo. after he disapear he will appear in the first room you can sleep in in front of the computer if you talk with him he will give you the core. I think you might have to activate unit 01 first before he give you the core I'm not sure

you use the blue keycard on the giant computer in the room where you found the white keycard to remove gas that prevent you from going down one of the hallway

after you assemble the android down the hallway you go back to the giant computer to activate her

I personally only discovered leo in the room after that so that why I'm not sure if he'll give you the core before you activate unit 01

Reactions: ajokka and ziro21

mazzmarello

Nov 9, 2021
the first power core is given to you by leo. [...]
I think there's a bit of confusion here caused by the fact that the first power core you come across is actually scripted as "Power Core II" in game, while Leo hands you the "Power Core I" later. To find the first power core, exit the lab (where the odd egg is) then enter the second door on your left. The room is dark but you can spot the item on a shelf to your left.

Reactions: timmins and ziro21

ziro21

Apr 12, 2022
I think there's a bit of confusion here caused by the fact that the first power core you come across is actually scripted as "Power Core II" in game, while Leo hands you the "Power Core I" later. To find the first power core, exit the lab (where the odd egg is) then enter the second door on your left. The room is dark but you can spot the item on a shelf to your left.
thank youuu

Reactions: mazzmarello

ziro21

Apr 12, 2022
the first power core is given to you by leo. after he disapear he will appear in the first room you can sleep in in front of the computer if you talk with him he will give you the core. I think you might have to activate unit 01 first before he give you the core I'm not sure

you use the blue keycard on the giant computer in the room where you found the white keycard to remove gas that prevent you from going down one of the hallway

after you assemble the android down the hallway you go back to the giant computer to activate her

I personally only discovered leo in the room after that so that why I'm not sure if he'll give you the core before you activate unit 01
thank you

Thatonefreak01

Sep 17, 2021
I'm having problems with Leo's first quest, I used the power core II, found 5/6 parts of the android, and got the blue card, the guide says that after you get astra and the slime you can sleep and leo is gonna disappear but that did not happen and now I'm stuck.

mazzmarello

Nov 9, 2021
I'm having problems with Leo's first quest, I used the power core II, found 5/6 parts of the android, and got the blue card, the guide says that after you get astra and the slime you can sleep and leo is gonna disappear but that did not happen and now I'm stuck.
Impossible to say which android part you are missing, but the walkthrough can help you there. After you collect the 6th you should be fine

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes