rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
The game just says this:
(Its just regular soil.. Not sure what else to do with it.)
There should be 2 options: Examine soil and Open Portal to Leo's Workshop

I don't remember the exact events leading up to the discovery of this Workshop. I just remember that you need to complete Tigarah's request for finding Leo in the basement. If you've done that, met with him in the temple, and talked with him. He'll tell you to visit him at his workshop. The workshop will requires a password, so pay attention to what Leo and Astra tell you.

The walkthrough should be quite good at guiding you through to this point

oldtaku

Apr 3, 2018
you need to complete Tigarah's request for finding Leo in the basement. If you've done that, met with him in the temple, and talked with him.
The walkthrough should be quite good at guiding you through to this point
the walkthrough is dumb , like youre right getting to the station is there since at the bottom of the walkthrough it has a section on quests. but if you just start at the beginning of the walk through and it works fine until it aburptly stops at the station.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Tigrah gave me the key i got in and then what do i do or how do i get to the station
Key opens a door in the cell next to Shortstack, the goblin in the cell next to yours. As for the station, I suggest either the walkthrough or using search to find the several answers in the thread already.

Jun 28, 2019
I did the whole station quest up to activating the droid, and now they told me to go back to leo, and he is still unconscious, checking him does nothing to wake him up, waiting does nothing, and I feel like im softlocked, Help. What do I have to do? The walkthrough doesn't even explain this part.

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes