DevonDekhran

Aug 27, 2017
I'm confused. All this time, I still only have 4/6 Unit01 Parts, with the head making 5 parts. Even the walkthrough only lists how to get 5 parts total (which includes the head). How can I assemble her if I'm missing a part? And where do I go to assemble her?
The last part is on the assembly room itself, which is on the corridor with the steam pipes, which you turn off by using the blue key card on the long-ass room with a planetary projection

Reactions: Mauler31za

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
MrXcy Bug here:

File "game/script.rpy", line 3799: Captions and say menuitems may not exist in the same menu.
"What is your choice?"

I've been fixing that in Android for a while now and I thought I should point it out.

Reactions: RENtD

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Pretty cool update, lots of references to Aliens, Mass Effect and Dune. Update also does a good job of reminding you where you should to go to activate Unit 01.

Not sure if there's anything you can do with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I might have found the easter egg, unless this was already in one of the earlier updates

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah I found that in the previous version, so don't think it's that. Unless there was more added to it or something.

RENtD

Aug 16, 2021
MrXcy Bug here:

File "game/script.rpy", line 3799: Captions and say menuitems may not exist in the same menu.
"What is your choice?"

I've been fixing that in Android for a while now and I thought I should point it out.
Are you porting to android still? Dunno if I should switch to giqui's or not

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Does anyone have concrete information on how to encouter the Drow to set off the Sword Aspect stuff ?

Or even how to "Sword Train" with the Dragon lady ?

oldtaku

Apr 3, 2018
Face the 3 Statues then press Left. Then press Foward, one of the options will be to open the portal.
walk up to the statues , go left , this is all i see. i can walk up to the wall and nothing shows up. i talk to the floating robot like the quest book asks and he just asks me to find the cat boy. i talk the cat lady and she says nothing.

DarcWing55

Mar 30, 2021
This game desperately needs a map feature. Also, I've been using the walkthrough and cannot find the station to save my life.

Reactions: kamibell

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
Yeah I found that in the previous version, so don't think it's that. Unless there was more added to it or something.
Some of the portals to the left and right can take you to places. Those places are not finished of course. That's about the extent of it

Last edited:

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
Does anyone have concrete information on how to encouter the Drow to set off the Sword Aspect stuff ?

Or even how to "Sword Train" with the Dragon lady ?
Try entering the basement, then exiting out the door, then going through the door to the basement again. Keep doing that and eventually you'll trigger the Drow encounter. The walkthrough actually does a pretty good job of explaining the rest

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
This game desperately needs a map feature. Also, I've been using the walkthrough and cannot find the station to save my life.
I agree, a map would be nice, but a lot of the disorientation comes from really unintuitive movement. Navigation in parts of the temple is terrible

To get to the station:

1. Go to the Temple (from your cell, you exit left and go straight until you're at the end of the hall. Take the stairs on your left to go up. I'm assuming that you've unlocked the Temple)
2. Go through the statue room and go through the door
3. Turn left. Walk 1 step towards the room with the Ares statue.
3. Turn right and you should face a wall with a mini-garden. Walk to it
4. You interact with the garden and you'll be prompted to input the password

Last edited:
Reactions: ShronkyTonk

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
I have completely forgotten how to get to this planet room.
If you're in the station's main room, you want to walk towards the white gate. It may look like you can't enter, but you have to click on a panel to the right to open it.

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
I've put the android together and activated it on the computer, I was then told to run back to Leo as quickly as possible but... he's still just passed out on the floor and the only option I have is to grope him which I don't want to do. How do I progress this and wake him up?
Assuming you've inserted one of the power cores into the generator, you want to go to the bedroom across from the generator (the one with a power core on the table that will teleport you out). Then go to sleep in the bed.

vvedgee

Sep 14, 2018
When I enter Valentine event room there are no any NPC. Any ideas why? Bug or I miss something?

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
If you're in the station's main room, you want to walk towards the white gate. It may look like you can't enter, but you have to click on a panel to the right to open it.
hmmm white gate. Everything in the station is so dark i feel like i need to turn my gamma up. I'll look for it

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes