MidgetMan98

Aug 17, 2021
is that the one closed because of environmental hazard?
if so how do you open it
If you exit the room where the egg is, move forward 3 times and it will be in the room on the left. there is a red amoongus in the corner of the room next to the computer that shows the cameras.

its not blocked by the hazard, you should be able to get into this room without any keys or access cards.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Can anyone upload a save at the first encounter with Leo? I think it is bugged in this version. He won`t show up no matter what I try. Non of the fixes mention in this threat seem to work for me. Much appreciated
Here you go, just before meeting him. i think there you just need to go forward to meet him.

If you need other save files ask away i right now at castle and 3 day after i get Rose character.

Last edited:

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
Here you go, just before meeting him. i think there you just need to go forward to meet him.

If you need other save files ask away i right now at castle and 3 day after i get Rose character.
do you also have a save for the elf city or right before it happens cuz i dont know what to do myself

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Phasmohentaia [v0.4.0.1] [Mr.Xcy]

ANDROID

SIZE ~ 994 MB

-

Tested on Android version 11

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
do you also have a save for the elf city or right before it happens cuz i dont know what to do myself
Sorry not yet, but you can just go there via Tigrah Temple i think, This save file as far i gone (just finished most of castle, freed Angel girl, but not done her quest because you better finish Space station first, and i think i need to complete sword quest line. it means i did not go out of castle yet). Just try this save if you need and go to Tigrah Temple as you come through statue area and inside temple turn right, and go futher inside passage with water there should be plase you are looking i think. Did not see yet myself in this update. I started a new game because if some bug with old build.

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
with the witch quest she tells me theres a room in the castle and a ghostly assassin may be lurking, but i have no idea what she is talking about. I've interacted with zombies, shade, nurse, clown, the spirit, and the statue, and nothing...

dandeliomo

Sep 22, 2017
Ok how do you find the Giant Staircase room in the Castle? I have tried every room possible in the Castle but the quest is still there... might be a bug so, could the devs consider to add button for cancel quest of the Witch pls. I can't progress :(
1656918004197.png

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
nvm found it, the least expected place, the zombie girl room :-/
It is fully expected as soon as you start exploring this room MC and companion will talk about it. But only once, you just forgot about it. In my case succubus just told MC there is no reason to go there because there is nothing except water.

Darkshadow343

Oct 25, 2021
Does anyone know how to complete the quest for the witch, when she asks you to explore a room with a fallen android? Captura de pantalla 2022-07-04 231429.png

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes