Dec 26, 2017
CANT MAKE BLUE KEYCARD HOW THE HELL IS IT UNDER CONTRUCTION NEXT DEVELOPEMENT FIX THIS CANT FINISH THE SIDE QUEST IDIOTS
STOP YELLING YOU'RE SCARING THE BIG TIT MONSTER GIRLS!!!!! Anyway you can find help with the Walkthough on the first page which literally walks you through what you need to do step by step

carl_edma123

Dec 2, 2018
STOP YELLING YOU'RE SCARING THE BIG TIT MONSTER GIRLS!!!!! Anyway you can find help with the Walkthough on the first page which literally walks you through what you need to do step by step
like how i did all the side quest and nothing cant get the parts cant get to anywhere nor the sword
communicate

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
i did all the walkthrough and did nothing to help where im goin or finish a side quest or a puzzle
Learn how to ask for help, and don't Yell or someone will report you. I only understand in this mess that you can't do sword content, it is purely event quest type content you just need to do like in walkthrough.
And if you used saves from the old version to play last update, better start new game in this version.

May 26, 2020
Im confused, i have 6/6 parts, made Android 01, powered it, and after the computer thing Astra said "go find leo! hurry" the facts is Leo is still on the floor in that computers room-
Have you been able to figure this out? I also made the android and went to the computer to turn her on and Astra said that. Doing Leo did nothing either.

midn8t

Sep 27, 2021
If you are using the Spanish translation, I think it has a bug and it does not accept it, change the language and try again with dicks (I just did it and it works)

issue I guess was bad download maybe I don't know I just redownloaded it and unzipped files again and then it worked, now issue having is can't find battery for the space station looked on tables by all bedrooms by bed in the rooms where people say they are only one i can find is core that just teleports you so ehh I kind of gave up on game for now.

the Cheat to enable red glow around object can pick up seems to not work on a lot of the objects in game right now.

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
Hi can someone help me out here.
I checked the walkthrough already.
Walkthrough isn't helpfull at all regardig unconcious Leo...

So as the walkthrough guided me:
I went as far as activating the android.
according to the walkthrough i had to check on Leo (still unconcious)
and then sleep in my quarter where i could interact with viola and astra...
Leo should dissapear from the location where he ''was'' unconcious and appear in sleeping quarter after.

now thats exactly where i'm stuck... that doesn't happen.....

[source Walthrough 0.4.0.1 ]
  • Alternatively, once you’ve checked his body once and have inserted the power core into the station, after you “obtain” Astra and Violet (after going to sleep), you’ll notice that Leo is gone when you check the room he was unconscious in. He should now be in the room you slept in after acquiring Astra (make sure you actually see that he’s missing from the previous room first).

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Hi can someone help me out here.
I checked the walkthrough already.
Walkthrough isn't helpfull at all regardig unconcious Leo...

So as the walkthrough guided me:
I went as far as activating the android.
according to the walkthrough i had to check on Leo (still unconcious)
and then sleep in my quarter where i could interact with viola and astra...
Leo should dissapear from the location where he ''was'' unconcious and appear in sleeping quarter after.

now thats exactly where i'm stuck... that doesn't happen.....

[source Walthrough 0.4.0.1 ]
  • Alternatively, once you’ve checked his body once and have inserted the power core into the station, after you “obtain” Astra and Violet (after going to sleep), you’ll notice that Leo is gone when you check the room he was unconscious in. He should now be in the room you slept in after acquiring Astra (make sure you actually see that he’s missing from the previous room first).
It means you do not do everything you should before he wake up i think. Maybe something is missing. When you go to check on him he should be missing at previous place and you should find him in small room with pc. Where are configuration for robot companion and sleep place.

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
Thats quite a helpfull answer....

sorry for being sarcastic but i wouldn't come here if the walkthrough was correct.
i mean, i did everything it mentionned...

- obtained astra + all ability's CHECK
- obtained viola + all ability's CHECK
- Checked the egg (not mentionned but oh well)
- collected all body parts (obviously, i mentionned i activated the android above)
- Activated unit 01
- disabled the vents
- checked on leo, over and over and over....
- checked on leo and did stuff
- obtained the blue card
- slept over and over and over and over
- returned to the same spot where leo was, over and over and over and over (he's still there)
- hid in the locker where the alien appeared...
- no encounters with any entity's yet...

now if i miss anything, then it means the walkthrough is not updated accordingly.
i even did stuff in the station that wasn't mentionned for leo to spawn at the bedroom.

and unit 01 somehow didn't release.... unlock.

MidgetMan98

Aug 17, 2021
Thats quite a helpfull answer....

sorry for being sarcastic but i wouldn't come here if the walkthrough was correct.
i mean, i did everything it mentionned...

- obtained astra + all ability's CHECK
- obtained viola + all ability's CHECK
- Checked the egg (not mentionned but oh well)
- collected all body parts (obviously, i mentionned i activated the android above)
- Activated unit 01
- disabled the vents
- checked on leo, over and over and over....
- checked on leo and did stuff
- obtained the blue card
- slept over and over and over and over
- returned to the same spot where leo was, over and over and over and over (he's still there)
- hid in the locker where the alien appeared...
- no encounters with any entity's yet...

now if i miss anything, then it means the walkthrough is not updated accordingly.
i even did stuff in the station that wasn't mentionned for leo to spawn at the bedroom.

and unit 01 somehow didn't release.... unlock.
i think you need to have high corruption to unlock all the scenes for leo when he is unconcious, then after that he will move to the room where you can interact with him.

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
i think you need to have high corruption to unlock all the scenes for leo when he is unconcious, then after that he will move to the room where you can interact with him.
I believe ''using him'' requires corruption.
I mentionned did stuff to him.

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
Just for clarification what is the exact issue your having, is leo still unconcious?
Yes, after first using him.
i went to the terminal just ahead of the portal,
and disabled the vent.
i then disposed all body parts found.
went back to the terminal and activated unit 01
astra told me to run back to leo...
wich i did. he was still there unconcious.
i went to the quarter and slept.
went back to where leo was unconcious. he is still laying there.

MidgetMan98

Aug 17, 2021
Yes, after first using him.
i went to the terminal just ahead of the portal,
and disabled the vent.
i then disposed all body parts found.
went back to the terminal and activated unit 01
astra told me to run back to leo...
wich i did. he was still there unconcious.
i went to the quarter and slept.
went back to where leo was unconcious. he is still laying there.
when you say using him, have you had sex with him?

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
Well never mind, i found it...
it has not been mentionned that i had to plant powercore 2 into some device near the sleeping area...
i didn't see anything regarding that on the walkthrough.
after that the alien choked me half dead, and i had to meet up with astra,
and violet evolved. thats when leo dissapears...
so much for a walkthrough... it is supposed to be detailed with what to do. but it is not....

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes