• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

JJATH

May 2, 2017
So the gay tag is for that demon fucking you up the cornhole? Goddammit. I was hoping it would be some cute ghost traps shoving your dick into their assholes or something.

The description suggests there's a "sub or dom" bent to the gameplay; am I understanding that correctly? Can you pick a route where you dominate everyone and burn any who tries to touch what's yours? I would honestly care far less if the main character was the one bending the demon over I mean I'd still click the fuck through it, but it would barely bother me.
There might be something like that in the future. There is going to be a Witch that can grow a dick, and I think the Succubus can grow one. That's Futa content though, I'm guessing it wouldn't be hard to add something like that but I think there is Mathew that is the Trap currently (Just from the look of him).

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn
Aug 4, 2020
There is a reason why "Phasmophobia" has an "a" at the end, because it is part of "phobia", "hentai" does not have an "a" at the end, which is why this triggers me that it was included just to make it look similar. On a worse level are those games that include the whole title of another game just so they are included in search results when people search for that other game.
phasmaphobia hentai blox edition

AshLoo

May 6, 2018
Nice ~ Horror-type GF, I want them :love:
* If the nurse model is using from Silent Hill: Homecoming would be better (I think)

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrXcy

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
Though it can be seen both ways. For those who do not like any type of gay content it is a flag to avoid it. But I agree, this can apply to all tags, but this is probably one that has the biggest impact.
"The game has one easily avoidable m/m scene two hours on, and 347 f/m scenes", and "the male character is going to turn into a woman and after start fucking dudes with m/f photos, but that's totally gay mate" which are way too common in this site for games tagged gay, is far more irritating, and something I would love if it had more warnings before you go to all the trouble of downloading a game.
Exactly what I said and people said I'm crazy. There are no games tagged with the gay tag like that said one guy, when that's really like 75% of games with the gay tag.

Bossk

Jun 13, 2020
The roster is full of females, how is this in anyway gay? This doesn't make sense.

pick the demon route. so few games on this site have decent m/m forced/corruption stuff but this looks promising

Let there be more than just one "one-off" gay scene... No seriously, if anyone finds out how many gay scenes there are, please do tell.
Appears to be a full path in the story, and the demon is part of the metaplot it seems

Last edited:
Reactions: gringosafado

MrXcy

Yay Senpai!!
Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
That Witch is pretty hot. Might be a good idea in the future to change her underwear to a thong or something else instead.

Forgot to ask, when do you think the next update will be out? Would it be on a Monthly basis or something along the lines of 2 Weeks per update?
We're planning to release on a monthly basis, we both work and have a little one to watch over so we'll try to get them out regularly. And 'The Witch', futa optional, has a big part to play in the next update.

sigh ntr. this looked so good. will there at least be a female version of the futa?
NTR is completely avoidable, if you so choose.

So the gay tag is for that demon fucking you up the cornhole? Goddammit. I was hoping it would be some cute ghost traps shoving your dick into their assholes or something.

The description suggests there's a "sub or dom" bent to the gameplay; am I understanding that correctly? Can you pick a route where you dominate everyone and burn any who tries to touch what's yours? I would honestly care far less if the main character was the one bending the demon over- I mean I'd still click the fuck through it, but it would barely bother me.
My fiancee is working on a trap femboy currently. :) As for dominance or submission, depending on which is greater will influence what position a certain scene may have available.

is there a way to make more hardcore rapey scenes if we have no need for that timer, lol
No timer? Unfortunately we want to give player's the option to avoid those scenes should they not like it. Until we can figure out better means to avoid it, the timer is a 'safe-guard' for when entities capture you- but only for so long.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
My fiancee is working on a trap femboy currently. :) As for dominance or submission, depending on which is greater will influence what position a certain scene may have available.
I don't know too much about anyone else, but personally, I WANT my MC to have (at LEAST the option to have) their back blown out as far as gay content goes, it helps my immersion, maybe I'm greedy if someone would say there's enough of that, but for me? I'm having a sick ass drought, and need more "bottom/submissive MC" content, so that's my personally desired direction.

Dogola

Oct 27, 2017
Is there a way to stop auto progressing of the text? Man this shit is just annoying and almost makes it unplayable.

Reactions: xxx_chris2018

MrXcy

Yay Senpai!!
Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
you didnt answer my question, but instead a nonexistant one, so im going to assume that a no. trying to do 100 different fetishes at once always leads to everyone getting little, and no one being happy. time to throw the whole game in the trash
Apologies, yes, there will be futa - The Witch, for example, will have optional futa-content. You may choose to leave her member visible always or have her hide it away, she's magical afterall.

I don't know too much about anyone else, but personally, I WANT my MC to have (at LEAST the option to have) their back blown out as far as gay content goes, it helps my immersion, maybe I'm greedy if someone would say there's enough of that, but for me? I'm having a sick ass drought, and need more "bottom/submissive MC" content, so that's my personally desired direction.
If you've chosen a submissive route with The Demon, he will definitely use you like a toy - and you may continue to let him use you like one later on, your companions included if you so choose.

Is there a way to stop auto progressing of the text? Man this shit is just annoying and almost makes it unplayable.
There's only a few scenes for text to progress automatically, if it is an issue most people agree on then we can either extend the duration or remove it. But only from certain scenes, especially during the main game, you'll only have 'xx' amount of time to respond before an entity "punishes" you.

Last edited:

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Thankyou for sharing this VN MrXcy
Really enjoyed the prologue and hoping to become the hero of the hour and protect Christie at all cost. Don't want to see her get fucked by anything or anyone even if that means I have to take one for the team to do so (Just hope he will be gentle ;)) lol :p
Not normally something that interests me these types of genres, but i'm glad I tried it and look forward to seeing how this goes (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrXcy

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
There's only a few scenes for text to progress automatically, if it is an issue most people agree on then we can either extend the duration or remove it. But only from certain scenes, especially during the main game, you'll only have 'xx' amount of time to respond before an entity "punishes" you.
For me, the timed ones that require you to react in a certain amount of time are fine. But the ones where it progresses while I'm still trying to read were tough. Like the news at the beginning of the game, I realize it wasn't important and they were supposed to be funny, but for about half of them, I didn't even get to read the whole thing, haha. I definitely understand the purpose of it, just keep in mind people are likely "multi-tasking" at the same time, haha :D

Reactions: DrunkMonkGar

art926

Apr 14, 2018
The pictures are waaaay too dark, I have to put my monitor closer to the max brightness. Also, they seem to be rendered without any good raytracing. Definitely not iRay or Octane, unfortunately. The plot if interesting, so far.

Jan 20, 2018
Dunno if it's just me, but the volume seems waaay cranked up. Have to adjust the sliders down to like 25% to even come close to what other applications are putting out.

Also yeah, like art926 mentions, the scenes at night are.. really hard to look at. Like, I get that it's not supposed to be well lit, but the MC is barely there in the car scenes.

Last edited:

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I'm not even going to look at this until the dev rips out all of the pauses. Every.... single.... line.... of.... dialog.... and.... narrative... had a pause of anywhere from 0.3 seconds to a full 2.0 seconds. They weren't even consistent. Pythonic, renpy pause or renpy.pause were sprinkled throughout.

Let the reader decide when they click to the next line of dialog or people like me will end up clicking or spacebarring past dialog, be forced to roll back, and then find out that the last rollback point was at the beginning of the scene for whatever reason. On that note, people like me go into the code and re-enable rollback whenever we see it taken out for no good reason.

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes