MrXcy

Yay Senpai!!
Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
I'm not even going to look at this until the dev rips out all of the pauses. Every.... single.... line.... of.... dialog.... and.... narrative... had a pause of anywhere from 0.3 seconds to a full 2.0 seconds. They weren't even consistent. Pythonic, renpy pause or renpy.pause were sprinkled throughout.

Let the reader decide when they click to the next line of dialog or people like me will end up clicking or spacebarring past dialog, be forced to roll back, and then find out that the last rollback point was at the beginning of the scene for whatever reason. On that note, people like me go into the code and re-enable rollback whenever we see it taken out for no good reason.

Hey there, Phupdup, thank you for the feedback. There's only a few lines within the total game that have automatic narrative, the opening for example, but it is in for a good reason - you'll have only so much time to react before your character is "punished" by an entity during the main game. This prologue is a setup, and foundation, for that scenario.

We've also extended the duration for certain dialogues while removing others from the game.

Last edited:

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Yeah but no.... timed events are as bad an idea as the puzzle games that attempt to test hand to mouse coordination for no good reason. Many of us are here for a story, not a stress test or a check to see if our dominant hand is otherwise engaged.

Hey there, Phupdup, thank you for the feedback. There's only a few lines within the total game that have automatic narrative, the opening for example, but it is in for a good reason - you'll have only so much time to react before your character is "punished" by an entity during the main game. This prologue is a setup, and foundation, for that scenario.

We've also extended the duration for certain dialogues while removing others from the game.

TrueKhMint

Dec 22, 2020
Just asking (I'm not download this game yet). There's Necrophilia tag on this game, and this game is about ghost.

So... Does that mean we can kill ghost and then fuck them, or it has Necrophilia tag because we fuck ghost?

(English isn't my first language)

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Just asking (I'm not download this game yet). There's Necrophilia tag on this game, and this game is about ghost.

So... Does that mean we can kill ghost and then fuck them, or it has Necrophilia tag because we fuck ghost?

(English isn't my first language)
I have not played the game, but simply "technically", (1) a ghost is NOT a dead corpse, (2) necrophilia is about f*cking dead corpses. The game probably contains both , sex with ghosts and dead corpses. :)

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I have not played the game, but simply "technically", (1) a ghost is NOT a dead corpse, (2) necrophilia is about f*cking dead corpses. The game probably contains both , sex with ghosts and dead corpses. :)
Yeah, this sounds like a case of using the wrong tag. This would be the correct one but I am guessing this is not a tag on here yet:

Reactions: oahuebydao

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
wouldn't hurt to add a straight option under prefs. for those not into but hurt. or a counter offer of a female version of a male coworker, demon etc. that might be harder given the vibe your going for though. with the fem mc n his buddy.

MrXcy

Yay Senpai!!
Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
what is the next update or how i play the full game?
amazing game
Full game will be after this upcoming update. In the full game you'll be able to explore multiple areas. The current update (ETA: SOON) will have exploration but only for the current map (the castle).

There are many rooms to explore with items to acquire, secrets to find and dangers to avoid. And depending on your choices previously you may or may not have a companion to join you as you do so.. But will they be there to help, or lead you astray? And what new characters are there to find? Hmmm.. :sneaky:

Bossk

Jun 13, 2020
That is actually not something you need to apologize, at least for me. "The game is still in early updates, so the m/m path only has one scene" is one thing, and perfectly understandable. "The game has one easily avoidable m/m scene two hours on, and 347 f/m scenes", and "the male character is going to turn into a woman and after start fucking dudes with m/f photos, but that's totally gay mate" which are way too common in this site for games tagged gay, is far more irritating, and something I would love if it had more warnings before you go to all the trouble of downloading a game.

I do understand why straight players would want to be warned and avoid m/m sex, because I would love to be warned and avoid m/f sex, but i very seldom get that option.

totally understand how you feel and agree no apology needed, though in my case I enjoy a wide variety of gender pairings in my sex games, so having them all in one game is really nice. the only other one ive found that does a more pansexual approach to scenes so well is Exiles, so very happy to see this game is going down that route. far too many games use tags wrong to "trick" people into downloading and trying them out.

Personally I have to say the Demon scene was so far my favorite of the three

And hearing that the devs are working on futa and trappy ghosts/entities on top of the standard M/f stuff has just put this square on my watch list.

auchgast

Aug 12, 2020
Very fun prologue! Can't wait for the upcoming update. Wanted to point out that I enjoyed all 3 "paths" equally. Hope the full game keeps things surprising, not a fan of games warning you about what's going to happen before each scene.
Anyway keep up the good work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrXcy

MrXcy

Yay Senpai!!
Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
Very fun prologue! Can't wait for the upcoming update. Wanted to point out that I enjoyed all 3 "paths" equally. Hope the full game keeps things surprising, not a fan of games warning you about what's going to happen before each scene.
Anyway keep up the good work!
Thank you, we're glad you enjoyed it! ^^

I am very anxious for the next update, congratulations to the creators
have an release date??
We currently have 3 out of the 6 hidden characters finished and in the game. The castle's rooms and exploration have been completed as well as items to acquire. We can't say an exact ETA just yet as there's still more work to be done, chances are high near the beginning of next month.

totally understand how you feel and agree no apology needed, though in my case I enjoy a wide variety of gender pairings in my sex games, so having them all in one game is really nice. the only other one ive found that does a more pansexual approach to scenes so well is Exiles, so very happy to see this game is going down that route. far too many games use tags wrong to "trick" people into downloading and trying them out.

Personally I have to say the Demon scene was so far my favorite of the three

And hearing that the devs are working on futa and trappy ghosts/entities on top of the standard M/f stuff has just put this square on my watch list.
There will be 2 characters in V0.3 that will be futa-optional, plus The Succubus will be able to grow one if requested, and 1 femboy.

Sneak peek at Kitty Femboi attached

More sneak peeks at our .

Edit: Sorry just realized I made a typo above, I meant to say V0.3, not V0.4 for the futa characters. They're coming out next!

Last edited:

qaz912488243

Feb 15, 2020
我喜欢!!!!!!!!!!我爱女孩!谢谢你
但是性爱场面很模糊
I'd rather stare at a girl's full body picture in high definition,It's like the girl in the main interface

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 38 Votes