thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
This game ACTUALLY very good holy shit, the horror atmosphere and the environment truly make it a very fun but chilling experience. All the supernatural girls so far was very interest to interact with and all got their own creepy but charming vibe on their own, the sex scenes was hot, story in a way very unique,.... the only complain I got is that the hint system in Ghost book still not implement yet so it was a bit hard to know what to do if you skipping the dialogues and didn't look into it, the second one is the navigation was a bit confusing because so many area look too similar to eachother it was a pain to explore so hopefully it will be improve in the next update
I think if Dev MrXcy decide to adding some more monster girls please add something like a mimic, slime or vampire.... maybe some zombie girl too and a little more hardcore content like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Phasmohentaia [v0.3.2.1] [Mr.Xcy] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,28 GB / 338 MB - Phasmohentaia-0.3.2.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,25 GB / 303 MB - Phasmohentaia-0.3.2.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Zoffifee

Feb 3, 2018
After the start screen, on which the word "Phasmohentaia" is written, the game stops.
What do you have to do to keep it going?

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
There's also a lighter, a glowstick, and a ladder you can find. This game is pretty interesting so far, hope the dev keeps at it.
So far it seems you can fuck the statue, demon, succubus, goblin (blowjob), spirit and that's it right?

Btw, where's the glowstick and ladder?

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
The ladder you can get after you get the glowstick, it should be in the dark room through the portal. The glowstick I think I remember was somewhere before the area where there are two paths. One leading to the right with two statues and the other leading to the zombie chick and iron door. You might have to look at it from different angles to find it though, check around the rubble.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The ladder you can get after you get the glowstick, it should be in the dark room through the portal. The glowstick I think I remember was somewhere before the area where there are two paths. One leading to the right with two statues and the other leading to the zombie chick and iron door. You might have to look at it from different angles to find it though, check around the rubble.
Goddamn I didn't know we need to find those items, the areas was very dark and hard to see and look too similar to each other. Thank you, now I can go and found them a bit easier but hopefully Dev adding a better navigation and hint system in the next update

Reactions: Blaisdale

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
Goddamn I didn't know we need to find those items, the areas was very dark and hard to see and look too similar to each other. Thank you, now I can go and found them a bit easier but hopefully Dev adding a better navigation and hint system in the next update
Still not finding this glowstick or lighter. Where exactly?

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes