leeyaoyao

Oct 16, 2017
I took the ladder and went into the sewer
Then go back to see that the female zombie on the ladder is gone
(and now What to do afterwards )

Reactions: larry69
Oct 27, 2019
readin comments and gettin no help. and that is this. ..

location of some gears maybe? not sure what im lookin for.. the statue crept up on me and had her hand reaching for my shoulder. then im going around and around.. find some kind of mechanism like cranes and gears i guess to make a elevator work? ive been searchin for like 30 minutes gettin absolutely no where.. is it over? more content later? im so irritated

Reactions: dangguney

dangguney

May 20, 2020
Does the update end at the ladder/ slime girl scene? I can't seem to progress anywhere else. Ngl, i enjoy very much but without a walkthrough I'm so lost.

larry69

Apr 25, 2019
readin comments and gettin no help. and that is this. ..

location of some gears maybe? not sure what im lookin for.. the statue crept up on me and had her hand reaching for my shoulder. then im going around and around.. find some kind of mechanism like cranes and gears i guess to make a elevator work? ive been searchin for like 30 minutes gettin absolutely no where.. is it over? more content later? im so irritated
What did you to get the statue to creep up on you?

Oct 27, 2019
Does the update end at the ladder/ slime girl scene? I can't seem to progress anywhere else. Ngl, i enjoy very much but without a walkthrough I'm so lost.
well she infused herself in you.. and your guy says he needs to talk to someone about it.. the only person u can talk to is the golib lady in the holding cell next to yours. go find that then i forget what happens. a lot of runnin around waitin for the next event to start.. very annoying

Reactions: dangguney
Oct 27, 2019
What did you to get the statue to creep up on you?
i was in some kind of garden. walked around the perimeter and seen another protal, turned around and there she was reaching for me. not sure what to do cuz now ive found that elevator thing but scanned the room and cant find anything to click on

Edit: i went back to the original spot of the statue and when i leave the mc says he feels like its watching him, wanting more. stuck atm

Last edited:
Feb 20, 2018
Great game; but a walkthrough would be nice. I'm completely lost in the game (met with the slime girl, met the knife lady, met tigarah and shortcake, got the scare jump with the statue) and have no idea if i have finished the release or not. (blowjob from shorty, fuck the slime girl and that's it)

dangguney

May 20, 2020
well she infused herself in you.. and your guy says he needs to talk to someone about it.. the only person u can talk to is the golib lady in the holding cell next to yours. go find that then i forget what happens. a lot of runnin around waitin for the next event to start.. very annoying
I did all off that really, pretty only stuck at finding the gear or interacting with the corpse. Seriously need a walkthrough my eyes are too blind to look for things.

ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
So you find the Lighter First, it's under a large brick before you encounter the living station. You'll fine the Glowstick under a large walk on a crossway before you get to the Zombie girl & skeleton along with locked door.

The ladder is had via using the Glowstick in the Nurse's room through the portal you activate with the black gem you find by performing oral on the living station. The Black Gem alters several castle features.

So far all I've done is been ridden by TheSpirit, no other sexual interactions.

leeyaoyao

Oct 16, 2017
So you find the Lighter First, it's under a large brick before you encounter the living station. You'll fine the Glowstick under a large walk on a crossway before you get to the Zombie girl & skeleton along with locked door.

The ladder is had via using the Glowstick in the Nurse's room through the portal you activate with the black gem you find by performing oral on the living station. The Black Gem alters several castle features.

So far all I've done is been ridden by TheSpirit, no other sexual interactions.
what is black gem?Portal?
or sewer?

Jan 4, 2020
Also is there a way to increase the relationship with the succubus. Flirting always seems to fail and neither sex not flirting raise the stats

Silvallié

Dec 22, 2018
The game is pretty good !!! So far I've called my cat Amethyst without knowing how fitting it would be :ROFLMAO: I didn't found the witch mentionned by "shortstick" I can see her name in my stats so I suppose that you can find her aside from the corpse it might be an illusion spell but... I'm probably in the wrong AND last but not least mommy why.PNG be careful in your renders with that I've already some issues with Venomina from Peasant Quest because of her damn quest in that cave and her first appearance after the quest and I almost stopped playing PQ because of my phobia 1384.PNG but strangely enough my favorite character in Monster Musume is Rachnera :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: The ArcKnight

Hitmaster

May 4, 2020
nice update!!!
i think no have how use this elevator in this update, right?
date of release of the next?
great project is this!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrXcy
3.70 star(s) 38 Votes