Hitmaster

May 4, 2020
Currently working on The Spirit, but Shortstack will have two more scenes available when next version launches.
I know it might be too early to ask that but...

is there a release forecast for the next update?

I'm really looking forward to the next one!! XD

MrXcy

Yay Senpai!!
Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
I know it might be too early to ask that but...

is there a release forecast for the next update?

I'm really looking forward to the next one!! XD
We don't want to paint ourselves into a corner, but hopefully The Spirit should be done in a week or so.. So you'll have as much interactions with her as Succubus (And Devos once he's finished)

Reactions: Gabaw

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Love the game. The graphics are amazing :)

However restoring the Rollback button would be a great help. Like in the beginning when you are driving with Christie and the text is just small talk then a question pops up. I didn't even see the question before I clicked through it. The Rollback button would be a big help with thing like that.

Reactions: Gabaw and MrXcy
Oct 12, 2018
We don't want to paint ourselves into a corner, but hopefully The Spirit should be done in a week or so.. So you'll have as much interactions with her as Succubus (And Devos once he's finished)

When will you add to the beast lady ? the one that actally features a statue that can jumpyou without a scene (yet) Also she doesnt show up in the stat menu(but the names of the characters do, if you wanna fix that) so i suppose shes a one off npc? I really like the succubus, i hope youre actually gonna commit to making character arcs and endings , or if the game is a singular ending (i dont know your vision) atleast have payoff. Infact, the characters are all pretty nice, i just wanna hug shortstack, i hope this trend continues.

after replaying it to make sure i am not retarded
Yes, i really like this, its good, very good, unexpectedly so. But my eyes are a bit fucked up atm due to s train , so i use a blue colour remover for everything i do, f.lux specifically, which means i dont see alot ofitems tue a differentthen intended contrast colour, i replayed without it today, i knew where they were, but still hard to make out, could you perhaps think about adding an accessability highlighting option? yeah it takes some of the mysterie away but i dont think ill be able to play this gameonce its out fully without one, or without large breaks.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrXcy

MrXcy

Yay Senpai!!
Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
When will you add to the beast lady ? the one that actally features a statue that can jumpyou without a scene (yet) Also she doesnt show up in the stat menu(but the names of the characters do, if you wanna fix that) so i suppose shes a one off npc? I really like the succubus, i hope youre actually gonna commit to making character arcs and endings , or if the game is a singular ending (i dont know your vision) atleast have payoff. Infact, the characters are all pretty nice, i just wanna hug shortstack, i hope this trend continues.

after replaying it to make sure i am not retarded
Yes, i really like this, its good, very good, unexpectedly so. But my eyes are a bit fucked up atm due to s train , so i use a blue colour remover for everything i do, f.lux specifically, which means i dont see alot ofitems tue a differentthen intended contrast colour, i replayed without it today, i knew where they were, but still hard to make out, could you perhaps think about adding an accessability highlighting option? yeah it takes some of the mysterie away but i dont think ill be able to play this gameonce its out fully without one, or without large breaks.
Hey there, AftermathARVIE, The Statue will have a bigger role to play in V0.3.4, and Tigarah in V0.3.5 - we have a roadmap posted on our discord in case you're curious, but I'll post it here too. Character arcs = yes, Endings? No, at least not in the near future.. We have big plans for this game. :giggle:

As for accessibility, we're working on a highlight system that the player will be able to toggle, we expect it to come during the Ghostbook update. The Castle is where we first started, so we didn't have much knowledge in the way of posing and lighting. The next areas to be released will still have a "dark" tone & theme but a much warmer contrast/lighting.

Version Roadmap:

V0.3.3 Spirit Romance/sex/conversation/etc, and Cheat Menu for high tier Patrons
V0.3.4 Enemy hunting: The Nurse, The Zombiegirl and The Statue (if you tried to break it's hand with the hammer)
V0.3.5 Tigarah & Leo's area, quest, and Ghostbook updates
V0.3.6 Devos Route/Romance/sex/etc
V0.3.7 Christie & Matthew Route
V0.3.8 The Witch Route/Romance/etc
V0.3.9 The Labyrinth (Under the Castle)
V0.4.0 The Camp
V0.5.0 The Cathedral

(Made the reply text a bit bigger for easier reading)

MrXcy

Yay Senpai!!
Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
Love the game. The graphics are amazing :)

However restoring the Rollback button would be a great help. Like in the beginning when you are driving with Christie and the text is just small talk then a question pops up. I didn't even see the question before I clicked through it. The Rollback button would be a big help with thing like that.
Rollback has been re-enabled during Prologue but is now disabled during free roam while within The Castle. (y)
This will be active in the new version released.

Reactions: Melmoth99

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
If you avoid Demon route for Gay, yes.
If you avoid Spirit for undead/ghost sex, yes.
For Succubus each sex scene with futa is tagged, so you can avoid it.

Corruption will allow or deny you the ability to do things to certain people once they're in the game, as they're blindfolded and tied up.. You can either take advantage or not, but doing so will require high corruption.
Also there will be a faction added once The Camp is released, depending on your corruption you may see one faction more than another.

Talk to her to unlock those options. (y)
Oooooh, if its ghost fucking then that's fine, I'm down with that but rotting bodies is where I draw the line.

Have you thought about adding an Opacity Slider for the text boxes? I would just use the universal mod to get rid of he text box but that would also get rid of the "stats" and "Ghost Book" lines. :(
I want to see more of your beautiful renders without having to constantly hit H

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten
Oct 12, 2018
Hey there, AftermathARVIE, The Statue will have a bigger role to play in V0.3.4, and Tigarah in V0.3.5 - we have a roadmap posted on our discord in case you're curious, but I'll post it here too. Character arcs = yes, Endings? No, at least not in the near future.. We have big plans for this game. :giggle:

As for accessibility, we're working on a highlight system that the player will be able to toggle, we expect it to come during the Ghostbook update. The Castle is where we first started, so we didn't have much knowledge in the way of posing and lighting. The next areas to be released will still have a "dark" tone & theme but a much warmer contrast/lighting.

Version Roadmap:

V0.3.3 Spirit Romance/sex/conversation/etc, and Cheat Menu for high tier Patrons
V0.3.4 Enemy hunting: The Nurse, The Zombiegirl and The Statue (if you tried to break it's hand with the hammer)
V0.3.5 Tigarah & Leo's area, quest, and Ghostbook updates
V0.3.6 Devos Route/Romance/sex/etc
V0.3.7 Christie & Matthew Route
V0.3.8 The Witch Route/Romance/etc
V0.3.9 The Labyrinth (Under the Castle)
V0.4.0 The Camp
V0.5.0 The Cathedral

(Made the reply text a bit bigger for easier reading)

Oh if its not endingsspecifically i was just asking for maybe non canon side endings/alt endings or just a general payoff for having a favorite. I would also, if i were you, advise to post the higher tier patreon versions here, this forum has a tendency to be unfair because of paywalls, but then again, most of the people who are having that tendency arent necessarily ever gonna convert to costumers, this is no kronos time titan situation, and im deffo ready to help with this game once the rona ends, just filter those people to be honest. If your game was a big maybe, see KTT, then yes, maybe you should, but generally speaken this is quite a highquality product for its version. It has lotsof potential, if the characters stay this good.

that is if steam allows for that. And german steam doesnt atm(in germany), so please have alternative plattforms i can buy the game on LOL

So tigarah is moreof a character that exists ,same with the statue, but not in the menu . I didnt break the hand off of the statue, ui wasnt an idiot, shortstack told me that i should prolly treat her well. Also, did you more or less just confirm that the statue infront of tigarah's room is the same that it was below in the dungeon?hmm.

The toggleable highlighting option will be nice, same with warmer colours, i might not even need it then, its fine, im glad youre open to the argument of accessability and you learned from a dark enviroment, i personally still think youre doing a good job , and im glad you take myconcerns to heart/even if i wasnt the first one that brought it up. I also like how things are claimed to be avoidable, without having a toggle on off menu, makes it more immersive, and also makes me save more.

lastly, id gladly join your discord but i really cannot afford the patreon rn, is it a public one or nah?

Apr 7, 2019
Horror Games are so not my thing but this game? Yeah, I can enjoy this one. :)
The atmosphere is definitely good, creepy but also a little exciting. Switching from being horny to being scared is kinda confusing though...
What I don't like so much about the game is the transition between rooms/screens. They take too long and aren't fluid enough to really be immersive. The animations could be a bit more fluid too but I guess that is still being workedon.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Got done with the current game via the succubus route.
I like it alot, lots of good gameplay and interesting things to interact with.
I think this game will be way better once there is more content and things to interact with, mainly monster girls.

I kinda wish there wasn't a split between Spirit and Succubus routes, the Succubus states the spirit serves here but even on the Succubus's route you can't have her summon the spirit for you to interact with, which is a shame.

I also wish you could just turn off the Futa options. I make the mistake of asking the Succubus about something innocuous and suddenly now futa options pop up interspersed with the regular sex options. If I could just turn that off with another dialog option that'd be great.

For some reason the Succubus' name doesnt show, even though she told it to me, she's still listed as "unknown entity" even though im on the dom path with her.

I hope we can free Shortstack. Want to fuck her soooooo bad. Not sure if I like the Romance or Slave path for her more...
Will absolutely check back in the future.

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
wait, you can't have sexual intercourse with the statue yet?? if yes, how?
Also, I went towards the door near a gate and as I searched around, I need something that is missing and don't know what and where to get it :/
btw the statue jumpscare on the very top floor got me It scared the crap out of me no cap efsfesfefes.JPG

Jan 4, 2020
wait, you can't have sexual intercourse with the statue yet?? if yes, how?
Also, I went towards the door near a gate and as I searched around, I need something that is missing and don't know what and where to get it :/
btw the statue jumpscare on the very top floor got me It scared the crap out of me no cap View attachment 1241940
It's as far as you can get at this point. Fixing the gears is not implemented yet (at least nobody seems to have figured it out yet)

Reactions: Aaron barron

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Nice work on the game. Looking forward to more. Thanks for enabling rollback in the next update tho I'm spoiled by most games featuring it throughout. Needless to say, would like to see it in the castle as well. The tags got me interested in the game, mainly I'm looking at the model for what's possibly the zombie girl and I like what I see. It's not everyone's cup of tea but I'm down to bone them bits for sure :BootyTime:

Reactions: kfrazer099

GurochanExia

Jan 4, 2019
I actually looked everywhere. checked like 10 times... I guess we'll have to wait for the next update
You can look at Patreons for more info and here it is.

"The foundation for V0.3.4 is already established, and V0.3.3 is 90% complete. We don't want to say an exact date, but ETA should be "soon" (Within 2 weeks)"

This post is on 19th June by the way.

Reactions: kfrazer099
3.70 star(s) 38 Votes