Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Phasmohentaia [v0.3.4.1] [Mr.Xcy] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 1.60 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 411 MB

Original Mac Size: 1.57 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 376 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jan 31, 2018
I am stuck I looked at the walkthrough and I got to the point where I tell the spirit I will talk to shortstack because she is mad at us for taking over her body and having sex the first time and when I go over to talk to her no new dialogue appears and I can't get the spirit to possess her nor can I seem to trigger impregnation of the goblin can someone help me?
I am pretty stumped here too I dont know what I am missing

MrXcy

Yay Senpai!!
Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
Hey all, if you're on Spirit route, please avoid unlocking the gate to the right of Shortstack until after you've advanced your relationship with Spirit & Shortstack. There is a variable error that has been corrected as of V0.3.4.2, but will not allow you to proceed further in the relationship as of V0.3.4.1.

We apologize for this, and hope to have a fix out very soon.

Reactions: asanoturna

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
I like the game, first time played it today.

Just wondering will this castle be the only building we'll be playing in?
Also, after every update drops, do we need to have fresh start again from the beginning, cuz if so that would REALLY suck.

MrXcy

Yay Senpai!!
Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
I like the game, first time played it today.

Just wondering will this castle be the only building we'll be playing in?
Also, after every update drops, do we need to have fresh start again from the beginning, cuz if so that would REALLY suck.
Thank you for playing!

Here's the roadmap for next areas to come, also posted on our channel

V0.3.3 The Spirit: Romance/sex/conversation/etc, and Cheat Menu for $5 and up Patrons - (Completed)
V0.3.4 Enemy hunting: The Nurse, The Zombiegirl, The Statue, and.. - (Completed)
V0.3.5 Tigarah & Leo's area, quest, and Ghostbook updates, Violet's story and Symbiote powers - (New area - Currently Working On) V0.3.6 Devos Route/Romance/sex/Abilities/etc
V0.3.7 Christie & Matthew Route/Companions/etc
V0.3.8 The Witch Route/Romance/etc
V0.3.9 The Labyrinth (Under the Castle)
V0.4.0 The Camp (New area)
V0.4.1-4.9 Reserved for The Camp changes/bugfixes
V0.5.0 The Cathedral (New area)

Bumping this, I can't get it to trigger either and she's at 90 love, and I tried every option in her menu, plus the succubus.
There's a 1 in 10 chance to knock her up after having sex with her, and having the conversation with her regarding pregnancy.
If you told her yes to pregnancy, it'll be enabled with a chance of success

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
There's a 1 in 10 chance to knock her up after having sex with her, and having the conversation with her regarding pregnancy.
If you told her yes to pregnancy, it'll be enabled with a chance of success
Are you sure there isn't an extra 0 at the end of that 10? I've tried 115 times (I know this because the succubus lost 23 love points because I gave the goblin all 5 daily shots) and I've yet to even have the conversation. I'm not statistics expert, but I find it highly improbable that this hasn't triggered yet. Is there some condition that needs to be met outside of her consent for sex in the first place? Maybe some more obscure event I might not have noticed?

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
how do you even start the part where shortstack gets possessed??? if i go to the cell next to her and i try to interact with the spirit it gives a "cumming soon" pop up and thats it. im thinking that event is broke because before the gate which i havent unlocked or even met tigarah on the stairs it should have kicked off if i asked shortstack about the spirit correct? nvm i have made a crit error that my save file wasnt the right one...

Fiorell199

Dec 18, 2017
this is unique and amazing, dont be afraid of some tags, go try it out
got that dungeon crawler flair

NoxUberholen

May 8, 2021
the statue aint spawning for me idk what to do. I keep roaming the tiger's area but nthn. The walkthrough says "attempt to open Tigarah's room door" but it's already open when i get to it (i cant enter or interact). Anyone know what to do?

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes