Oct 3, 2017
Didn't play the Succubus path but I like the spirit path so far. The girl gives me silent, shy and crazy vibes all at the same time. I liked the entrance scene of her, it was hot. Up until the point I met with Shortstack I was thinking "This is a fun game, maybe I'll look at the future updates from time to time." Then I met Shortstack and the game jumped very high on my "must follow" list. I honestly canplay the whole game with just Shortstack, she is just perfect for my taste. So I am eagerly waiting for her scenes from now on, for me she is the main girl of the game.

Also, thanks for giving us the option for love and slave routes. I always go with the slave route but the slave route is always more fun when it is your choice.

Reactions: PlantAssAppreciator

JJATH

May 2, 2017
So is genderbending just for the demons or can the player be gender-bent too?
The Demon Path has Gender Bendering of the player and the Demon depending on choices. It's not out yet and the next update will be v3.4 which is both v3.3 Spirit and v3.4 Enemy hunting. The Demon path is v0.3.6 Devos Route and before that, it's v0.3.5 Tigarah & Leo.

auchgast

Aug 12, 2020
The Demon Path has Gender Bendering of the player and the Demon depending on choices.
Also didn't Shortstack imply that her master could easily genderbend you or something. Or is that already related to that?

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Okay? Good for you. 0.3.5 I am hoping will be out for the public.
Mr.X said it will be out today -Major Update
Still waiting for him to post it on Patreon tho Idk if maybe later or it's Delayed for another day...
EDIT: nvm I'm guessing it's delayed since he hasn't posted anything onto patreon

Last edited:

JJATH

May 2, 2017
Mr.X said it will be out today -Major Update
Still waiting for him to post it on Patreon tho Idk if maybe later or it's Delayed for another day...
EDIT: nvm I'm guessing it's delayed since he hasn't posted anything onto Patreon
Guess he either ran into trouble or it won't be until later.

GurochanExia

Jan 4, 2019
The latest one is V0.3.4 (Include with V0.3.3) .
For now only early access for Patreon users. Will be public on this 11th depending on what country he lives.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Very nice to see a new update with not just 1 but 2 version of the game? Very nice indeed, but had to start a new game after all the playthrough and search all the item really pain me a little bit

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So I just want to say to the dev that they maybe should put a (Avoidable) after that ntr tag under the "genre" in the OP. I know the dev already said that it will be avoidable and it's only something planned for the future but they may want to put that dumpster fire out now before it even starts. :LOL:

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Glorious pregnancy! Here's to hoping we can still do things with the character after....

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
I am stuck I looked at the walkthrough and I got to the point where I tell the spirit I will talk to shortstack because she is mad at us for taking over her body and having sex the first time and when I go over to talk to her no new dialogue appears and I can't get the spirit to possess her nor can I seem to trigger impregnation of the goblin can someone help me?

Reactions: knightarmor007
3.70 star(s) 38 Votes