auchgast

Aug 12, 2020
Congrats on the nice update! I'm hooked.
Will certainly support the project once I get my pay.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Did I miss anything?

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrXcy
Oct 12, 2018
I didnt know what i expected, but it was worse, This is raelly good actually. If theres 2 thigns id change it would be better highlighting for interactables as well as a fewwwwwwwww more tips here and there, all in all, prettyy good shit, gonna watch this one

I did deffo expect alot of very depraved non consensual shit, butthe succubus is hardcore cute and i like her alot.

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Hey MrXcy, just a question, since you already answered that submission/dominance will change the scenes (self explanatory) what changes did corruption will have? For example, a character with high corruption will be evil, and low will be good? There will be have a multiple "path" or just choose one? (from the walkthrough look like there is 3 routes), even if i choose one, can i interact with other characters from other routes or are just the way that story develop?

MrXcy

Yay Senpai!!
Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
MrXcy
Is the Gay, Futa/Trans, and Necrophilia content fully avoidable?
If you avoid Demon route for Gay, yes.
If you avoid Spirit for undead/ghost sex, yes.
For Succubus each sex scene with futa is tagged, so you can avoid it.

Hey MrXcy, just a question, since you already answered that submission/dominance will change the scenes (self explanatory) what changes did corruption will have? For example, a character with high corruption will be evil, and low will be good? There will be have a multiple "path" or just choose one? (from the walkthrough look like there is 3 routes), even if i choose one, can i interact with other characters from other routes or are just the way that story develop?
Corruption will allow or deny you the ability to do things to certain people once they're in the game, as they're blindfolded and tied up.. You can either take advantage or not, but doing so will require high corruption.
Also there will be a faction added once The Camp is released, depending on your corruption you may see one faction more than another.

Which choices do you make to get succubus as futa? I didnt seem to get that option after this recent update
Talk to her to unlock those options. (y)

Reactions: chromesouljahh
3.70 star(s) 38 Votes