MrGeneral97

Sep 17, 2019
the statue aint spawning for me idk what to do. I keep roaming the tiger's area but nthn. The walkthrough says "attempt to open Tigarah's room door" but it's already open when i get to it (i cant enter or interact). Anyone know what to do?
I'm having the same issue, I just don't know what to do

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
the statue aint spawning for me idk what to do. I keep roaming the tiger's area but nthn. The walkthrough says "attempt to open Tigarah's room door" but it's already open when i get to it (i cant enter or interact). Anyone know what to do?
You are in the wrong area to encounter the statue.

You need to be in the previous room, where you can only walk around the walls, also it is raining in the room where you can encounter the statue. Keep walking around the room and turn and face the walls now and then, you should see a timer appear. If you let it expire, the statue will rape you. If you manage to turn in the right direction, you can catch the statue, whether you can sneak attack her or have to fight her, seems to be random.

NoxUberholen

May 8, 2021
I kept roaming the garden and the inner chamber for minutes when i was playing a while ago but still nothing, no timer either. Do i have to do something in the inner chamber with the robot before the statue starts spawning?

MrXcy

Yay Senpai!!
Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
MrXcy may have found a bug.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good catch! Thank you, I'll fix that
I kept roaming the garden and the inner chamber for minutes when i was playing a while ago but still nothing, no timer either. Do i have to do something in the inner chamber with the robot before the statue starts spawning?
The area above cells, where The Statue is in the middle of the room, that is where she'll roam. The area beyond that is currently in development

Thingamadong

Mar 16, 2021
Great game so far. A map function would be greatly appreciated though. And moving arroung via arrow keys 'd be great too.

Edit: I am in symbiosis with slime girl, but whatever I do, her stats won't change. Right now she's at Love:2 , Power: 0 , Feedings 3.
When I try feeding her, I won't sploosh and my Balls will stay full.

Is this a bug or a feature?

Last edited:

Daizukeen

Nov 30, 2018
Statue encounter still not working, been trying to encounter her in the garden area with the statue in the middle for so long with no succes...

polle07

May 20, 2020
ok so i tested 4 times now regarding the statue and i believe the reason it does not work is that if you "touched" the door to the robot for the first time (a prompt that says "i should look around this room" will appear) after wich you need to circle the room once to get a second prompt at the door after which the statue will be missing but if you just skipped it and click the door again after the first prompt then you will enter and she will be bugged to avoid the bug in the best way is to go to the statue get the stone go up to the golden door get the key go to goblin ask about statue and then go up to the floor to the door touch it DONT touch the portal before that then if you get the prompt circle once touch the portal and go to the door agian that worked 4/5 times for me... i hope it can help some of you

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: NoxUberholen

NoxUberholen

May 8, 2021
ok so i tested 4 times now regarding the statue and i believe the reason it does not work is that if you "touched" the door to the robot for the first time (a prompt that says "i should look around this room" will appear) after wich you need to circle the room once to get a second prompt at the door after wich the statue will be missing but if you just skipped it and click the door again after the first prompt then you will enter and she will be bugged to avoid the bug in the best way is to go to the statue get the stone go up to the golden door get the key go to goblin ask about statue and then go up to the floor to the door touch it DONT touch the portal before that then if you get the prompt circle once touch the portal and go to the door agian that worked 4/5 times for me... i hope it can help some of you
It worked! Fresh save, I speedran the all starting items, ate out the statue, got the key, talked to goblin about statue, went up to the garden and straight to the inner area door (there was indeed a prompt about looking around first), looked at the portal, went back to the inner door and the statue was gone. Very helpful for your first post, thank you

I agree that it might be bugged. I tried another save, went to the portal before the inner door and there was no prompt, no vanishing statue, no cutscene for the robot when you enter (just goes straight to dialogue with it)

• Red Heart
Reactions: polle07

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Really good game, different from what I usually play (I don't ever play horror games)
I have a question, does choosing the spirit close the Succubus path or vice versa? (I don't care about the Demon. I'm sure the Big D does not mean Big Demon)

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Really good game, different from what I usually play (I don't ever play horror games)
I have a question, does choosing the spirit close the Succubus path or vice versa? (I don't care about the Demon. I'm sure the Big D does not mean Big Demon)
It chooses who follows you around at the start, and might affect some choice options later in the game, but currently it's mostly character specific content you'll miss out on as the two you don't pick can't be found yet.

And yes, Big D is currently the gay option in the game but doesn't have a through quest line yet so if you want story you'd have to pick either succubus or spirit.

Reactions: SpecterX

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Love this game.
Besides all the obvious good things that one can point out about the theme, atmosphere, characters and stuff, finally a game in which the MC dies if you keep making him cum nonstop for the rest of the eternity, nice detail and really liked that mechanic particularly. I personally go full Spirit and Shortie, but really liked all the secondary and hidden characters I found. Looking forward for this one, Congrats to the dev!

Assassin

May 31, 2017
why i cant have sex with spirit any help? when shortstack is upset i talk to her but nothing happen there is only normal choice to choose nothing new

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes