Hitmaster

May 4, 2020
I'm in the tigaras room, is there anything to be done there? some scene, some character to attack me or something? or is only the scene ready?

derpcannon

Nov 5, 2018
I'm in the tigaras room, is there anything to be done there? some scene, some character to attack me or something? or is only the scene ready?
I can't even get inside her room. I can only stand outside the room and look at her lying on bed. How did you get in?

Hitmaster

May 4, 2020
I can't even get inside her room. I can only stand outside the room and look at her lying on bed. How did you get in?

I expressed myself wrong, sorry, I'm in the same place as you, I would like to know if there is a way to continue, in this update 3.4.2 I only saw the robot scene at the door entrance, I couldn't progress anything beyond that, I missing something?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Is a good game, but man, i hate the system that the companion lost love over time, even more because we can have more than one.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Same here I don't know if I'm at the end of this version
I can't go see the cat lady, I have access to her room but I don't have the -> to enter

didaskalos4u

Jun 15, 2021
has anyone made it to the tiger girl. I'm in the room with the oracle from halo, but can't figure out what the f to do. There's a girl lying on a bed in a room but I can't appeoach her for some reason. Someone please help. Or tell me if that's the end of this version. The game tells you to check the ghostbook sometimes, but their is no ghostbook anywhere on my screen. Wtf.

didaskalos4u

Jun 15, 2021
Is a good game, but man, i hate the system that the companion lost love over time, even more because we can have more than one.
She only loses it until you do the "lets take our relationship to the next level" dialogue with her. Then you have to have her possess shortstack and do the same dialogue. That's not the words the game uses by the way. Far as I can tell she's the only one that loses love over time.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
She only loses it until you do the "lets take our relationship to the next level" dialogue with her. Then you have to have her possess shortstack and do the same dialogue. That's not the words the game uses by the way. Far as I can tell she's the only one that loses love over time.
Succubus lost one per day if you don't fuck her, slime have the hunger meter.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Didnt know about succubus, haven't played hers yet. Thanks for the info. But slime doesn't lose love points. And I don't mind feeding her ass anyway. Lol
The main problem is that the mc have "limited" ammo, so if the game keep giving companions, and these keep losing affection, it could be a pain in the ass to keep everyone "happy", also i don't know if is a bug or not, but if you don't feed the slime when she is hungry, at some point you cannot increase her power anymore.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Ya i'm kind of lost here.

1. I can't interact with Tigarah at all her door is open and she is laying on her bed but I can't do anything.

2. I guess the robot in Tigarah's area is bugged he keeps talking to me saying the same thing over and over every time I was trying to enter Tigarah's room.

3. I can't get the Statue to activate and start hunting me in Tigarah's area (The walkthrough says to walk everywhere in Tigarah's area then examine the portal then try to enter Tigarah's room door then the Statue will start hunting you but since Tigarah's room door is already open when I got to it theres no way to do that. So then I tryed everything else that I could do in the Statue room and the robot/doll room but nothing worked).

Last edited:
Reactions: kiava

didaskalos4u

Jun 15, 2021
YesTE="AlexTorch, post: 6260353, member: 79246"]
The main problem is that the mc have "limited" ammo, so if the game keep giving companions, and these keep losing affection, it could be a pain in the ass to keep everyone "happy", also i don't know if is a bug or not, but if you don't feed the slime when she is hungry, at some point you cannot increase her power anymore.
[/QUOTE]
Yes, the empty balls syndrome sucks. You shouldn't be limited there I think. Though it does make it interesting that you die if z girl rapes you on empty. You sold at least still be able to f your girls. At least you do have several sleep times before slime is starving. The empty balls grind to fill her is annoying. You have to rest like three times I thing to get her to full. Makes it a Hassel.

Jan 30, 2019
I think the “limited ammo” is good at the start. However, at some point there needs to be a change (or ritual) to have infinite ammo. Maybe once we get tow or three new girls or something.

Nuvaerk

Aug 10, 2017
Props to dev(s) finally a game where you can romance horror beings. The game has a perfect mix imo of being creepy/scary and romantic at the same time. The visuals backgrounds music backstories etc are great aswell.

Dialogue is great aswell wich is very important in games for me. I like the freedom when it comes to sub/dom/romance.
A downside for me personally would be I don't like that I can't rollback, hunting or not it's so so annoying having to reload to read dialogue again because you skipped to quickly double clicked by mistake etc.

Also the frequency of wich you encounter enemies can easily become to much in games, for the time being I consider it balanced, maybe slightly to much but only very slightly.

Will pledge to this at once one of the best games i've seen as of (0.3.4.2)

8.5/10.

Can't wait for more interactions with the girls, espiscally "spirit".

Clawfoot66

May 22, 2020
Well, this seems intriguing. I am curious if the is any girls who go invisible. Eager to reenact the ghost bj scene from the original Ghostbusters movie.:p

Last edited:

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Ya i'm kind of lost here.

1. I can't interact with Tigarah at all her door is open and she is laying on her bed but I can't do anything.

2. I guess the robot in Tigarah's area is bugged he keeps talking to me saying the same thing over and over every time I was trying to enter Tigarah's room.

3. I can't get the Statue to activate and start hunting me in Tigarah's area (The walkthrough says to walk everywhere in Tigarah's area then examine the portal then try to enter Tigarah's room door then the Statue will start hunting me but since Tigarah's room door is already open when I got to it theres no way to do that. So then I tryed everything else that I could do in the Statue room and the robot/doll room but nothing worked).
Same problmes with me, i can't trigger the statue hunting too

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
3. You need to look around, interact wtih everything look at the statue, then look back and again she wont be there.
hmm sorry i interacted with everthing but nothing happened.
I interacted with the 2 doors and the portal, is there something else ?

3.60 star(s) 38 Votes