Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 21 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
I have tried Incest games below and few more, Plz recommend me some incest[M/S] games that matches my taste and if its non-NTR and 3D that's better.

Milfy City
AWAM
FOTM
No More Money
No More secrets
FILF
Straitened Times
Flirty F
Milf's Villa
Summertime Saga
Lust Theory
Milfcreek
Area69
The Golden Boy
Man Of The House
Milfs Of Sunville
A Family Venture
Light Of My Life
A Mother's Love
Sisterly Lust
Timestamp
Power Vaccum
A Mother's Love
The Visit
Monkey Business
Photo Hunt

chuangshiren

Aug 4, 2018
Insatiable has a patch and contains M/S B/S. Although the mother and sister don't know about the incest as MC had a total body transformation. Mild grind, oversized dick, but the overall game design is OK.
Already in the list. My bad:FacePalm:

Last edited:

jonquilnatrix

Feb 27, 2024
No Mercy is no longer abandoned and just had a release at start of May. You also define the relationship in the game, so despite "step" being the suggestion, it's not actually limited to that?

I Was a Teenage Vampire also back from the dead (pun intended) and just had a never version release on Patreon. Although it hasn't made its way here yet as it was just put out today. Still should come off the abandoned list though?

Movie Night - I noticed in the thread it actually has an mod that changes it to True B/S in its thread. Although it's not linked in the first post of that game's thread at this time.

Thirsty for My Guest is listed as step F/D? I feel like that's not accurate and the game indicated that the MC and Vicki were never married and just ex-boyfriend/girlfriend? There is however a mod (linked in the first post of that thread) by a former writer for the game that changes the script to be True F/D.
-------

Speaking of mods, I recently released fan mods for a couple complete games that lacked any kind of proper ipatch/imod before now. Although they are just on like the last pages of the thread not in the games original post listing. Dunno how that gets approved to happen if a forum mod or OP has to stumble onto them in the thread and choose to add them?

Helping the Hotties - Changes it from no relation back to original implied relations from when the game was called "Red Falls" of True B/S M/S
also did a mod for it's companion game Helping the Hotties Storytime (no M/S in that one though only got an oral scene with one now sister and a sex scene with the other.)

MOS: Last Summer - Patch changes it from I guess legal guardianship/no relation to True B/S and M/S (not much content with the mom, she lets you masturbate over her breasts and that's really it. Hopefully at some point the sequel game will correct this when it eventually brings back the family characters as more than phone conversations at some time in the future...)

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Friends, a new project, The Family Sin, has been released from the developer Dr Games. The "incest" tag is there, the intended relationship is M/S, B/S, the relationship is established at the beginning. True, lately it seems that all scripts are written according to a certain template. But the models are not bad, and there is a compressor version, so it’s worth a try. https://f95zone.to/threads/the-family-sin-v0-1-dr-games.208847/

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Friends, a new project, The Family Sin, has been released from the developer Dr Games. The "incest" tag is there, the intended relationship is M/S, B/S, the relationship is established at the beginning. True, lately it seems that all scripts are written according to a certain template. But the models are not bad, and there is a compressor version, so it’s worth a try. https://f95zone.to/threads/the-family-sin-v0-1-dr-games.208847/
Hmm...
Yeah definitely look different from what I'm used to. I could use a change. Will give it a go later on when there's more content :unsure:
Looks decent. Will add it to my Bookmark

demiboss

Nov 29, 2017
Hey guys trying to find a game from a few years ago. The MC is part of a Mafia family, has mom (who is a drunk), sister, aunt and cousin. Dad is still alive at the start of the game. Game was complete or at least very close to. Thanks for any help.

Mar 26, 2022
Is it good and how much incest content does it have?
I would call it above average. There were some very interesting (from my point of view) themes, resembling movies with mafia, such as The Godfather or Goodfellas. Especially the first one, since MC originally wanted to stay away from his father shady business. I don't exactly remember how good incest content was there, but what I do remember is that the patch was done fairly okay. Nothing special honestly. Still, it was way better than the new "standards" in this genre (thanks to the Patreon), where landlady and roomate seems to be more plausible.

jonquilnatrix

Feb 27, 2024
You guys are giving me a lot of work to do. lol
And I'm going to give you some more... After finishing checking the dead list, I now finished the watch list:

Tonight Is the Night - Abandoned
You and Me - Abandoned
The Stalker - Abandoned

The Artist - Abandoned? (Doesn't have the tag yet, but Patreon deleted, discord dead, and dev changed prior steam release to free. Approaching 10 months since last release. Feels pretty safe to call this one.)
Summer Holdays - On Hold

Stellargate - Completed per dev claim (But oddly got the abandoned tag instead on F95?) The game retconned the family relations from the previous game Spaced Out for Patreon. Currently doesn't have a patch. I might see if I can possibly correct that at some point if someone else doesn't... Haven't played it yet and the last game became a slog that I've been wary to. Anyways for now this should move off the watch list. (See post further down)

Seaside Mystery - Feels like it's far enough in that we can also call this one as not having taboo content? Patreon only game. I think Dev has indicated he's not including. and it being Unity makes patching much more difficult and less likely given that there isn't an obvious word replacement here and would take significant script rewriting?

The Power of Asses - Abandoned? Again lacks the tag on this site which doesn't make sense? Last update over a year ago. Patreon deleted and no word from dev since.

Possessed - Abandoned (Dev cancelled all projects)

Out of Puberty Reimagined - On Hold (Doesn't have the tag. But dev confirmed in thread he is no longer working on and is doing something else, but will come back much later)

Octopussy Island - On Hold (Tagged. Dev confirmed he will return to this game after finishing another one)

My Sweet Home - Abandoned? (Patreon deleted. Radio silent dev despite being active on F95)

Mind Control - Links to wrong thread should be (https://f95zone.to/threads/mind-control-v0-13-specialmind.188539/)

Laura Lustful Secrets - Dev has straight up said there will be never be incest. That really can't be changed with a patch in this case either. She has a family, but if the game doesn't script them to do things together then that is definitely that.

Jacob's Saga of Dark Desires - Abandoned

Freaky Friday - Abandoned? No tag but seems like an easy call. Last release and post in August. Dev last on in September. No Patreon subscribers. No forum members have even posted in the thread since August. No idea why the dev would really want to work on this game anymore with that little interest.

Critical Visit - Abandoned

Discreen Vision Game Collection - Well into this game Chapter 3. Doesn't seem like watch list material anymore. Seems obvious dev has no intention of adding taboo content or releasing a patch. It needs a patch but doesn't have one yet.

Becoming Deviant - Abandoned

Beauty and the Thug - Dev has now stated he changed his mind and there will be no incest content because of Patreon. Maybe one of the love interests could be patched, it hasn't happened yet, and I haven't played it to know if that's even possible. But for now I'd move off watch.

A Lost Island - Abandoned? No updates for six months. Dev is around on twitter but has not said anything about game.

A Fresh Start - Abandoned? There was a Halloween Special last October. No communication or posts on Patreon since. Dev also has a history of abandoning games. Seems like an easy call.

Dilemma of Devotion - Dev has now stated there will be "no sweet home Alabama" action. So would the cousin not count as that? I haven't played the game to know what character that is and no one in thread has mentioned any cousin, to know if anything has even been teased yet?

Last edited:

anonymous user42069

Jan 8, 2020
Helping the Hotties - Changes it from no relation back to original implied relations from when the game was called "Red Falls" of True B/S M/S
also did a mod for it's companion game Helping the Hotties Storytime (no M/S in that one though only got an oral scene with one now sister and a sex scene with the other.)
This game is total grindfest but the final Eclipse scene made it totaly worth it.
Thanks for making the mod :)

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
That game has been sitting in my Steam library gathering dust, while I was waiting for a proper Ipatch. You're my hero. Hopefully it works with Steam version. ;)

jonquilnatrix

Feb 27, 2024
Okay so StellarGate...not quite as bad as I feared. Stupidly grindy in that half the game is literally just clicking the hourglass button until either something happened or the continue button became available, but at least far less confusing than the last game...but I digress.
The good news is I was somewhat wrong. It did not actually retcon the original relationships as various posts in the thread (and what the dev supposedly said) lead me to believe...it just avoided mentioning them for Patreon reasons. Not really too different from the previous game. So yeah I would still mostly consider the base game as not qualifying (there's a reference to Amelia having a messy family tree that is slipped in as confirmation of the relationships still existing, but that's really it) without a patch that makes the MC address/refer to Amelia as Mom and other characters sometimes refer to her as your mom etc, and so I just knocked that out and posted it on the thread... The bad news is that for plot reasons the only direct sexual interactions you have with her occur in dreams/shared dreams (same with step sister) and with a shapeshifter that looks like her... So DOES that actually count to go on the main list?
If it does then:
StellarGate Season 1 - MOD True M/S Step B/S COMPLETE

Last edited:
Reactions: skrusher
5.00 star(s) 21 Votes