Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
This one does not have an incest tag but there is an Uncensor patch. I imagine there is m/s, b/s...
Light and Dark [v0.1.5] [Neko-Hime]
If it's a game by Neko, the uncensor patch if probably for Loli. A bit too early for incest, but it will probably have that too. If it's like Deadlocked in Time, it will have separate incest and loli patches. Though I heard they were getting booted off Patreon. In which case an incest patch will no longer be needed. :unsure:

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
This one does not have an incest tag but there is an Uncensor patch. I imagine there is m/s, b/s...
Light and Dark [v0.1.5] [Neko-Hime]
If it's a game by Neko, the uncensor patch if probably for Loli. A bit too early for incest, but it will probably have that too. If it's like Deadlocked in Time, it will have separate incest and loli patches. Though I heard they were getting booted off Patreon. In which case an incest patch will no longer be needed. :unsure:
The patch is for both loli and shota (the male MC is still kinda young in this version).

With the uncensor patch, at least (I haven't checked how it plays without the patch), the tags should be:

Light and Dark | true M/S A/NP GM/GS | Ren'Py

It's possible that other tags might be thrown in later, especially after a time skip, but as of the current release, the MC is a young only child (no siblings).

hirakoshinji2

Sep 5, 2019
The patch is for both loli and shota (the male MC is still kinda young in this version).

With the uncensor patch, at least (I haven't checked how it plays without the patch), the tags should be:

Light and Dark | true M/S A/NP GM/GS | Ren'Py

It's possible that other tags might be thrown in later, especially after a time skip, but as of the current release, the MC is a young only child (no siblings).
Had a peek through the preview images in this game, and I'm hoping the GM in this game isn't one of those girls that look like they're in their early 20s. Does anyone have a pic of this GM so we know what we're getting into?

skrusher

May 11, 2019
As mentioned above Deadlocked in Time is without the gold label, if I find another I will let you know.
You mentioned but didn't say which relationship has the golden tag. As I said, the game didn't have golden tags when I took over.

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Had a peek through the preview images in this game, and I'm hoping the GM in this game isn't one of those girls that look like they're in their early 20s. Does anyone have a pic of this GM so we know what we're getting into?
If you want an old ugly ass grandma go break into ur local retirement home instead... :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Mario4don

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Ok, so it's a 20 something GM after all. Thanks for the help.
Unfortunately this is the problem with almost 90% of all games that use DAZ models that they practically use only generic models without paying much attention to details and then we have a whole lot of games where all models look the same age so 20+ at the most, and then often in such games whether daughters, mothers or grandmothers look the same young.

Reactions: Xumeey

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
At the end of the current version, the mother in this game seems to be mid-to-late 20s, though. The GM seems to be in her late 40s, that's her on the sofa in this preview image, and the MC is here seen riding his grandpa:

take2_118.png

Currently, the only "action" with grandma, is that she's seen masturbating while watching MC getting a BJ from his mom.

jonquilnatrix

Feb 27, 2024
who is the most famous milf in VN
Most famous? I'd have to go with Ann the Mom from Big Brother. I mean not only was that essentially a landmark game, but have any models been more used than the ones from that game including Ann and not even in just the umpteen billion reboots, continuations, and re-imaginings of Big Brother itself but in plenty of other games as well for a mix of recognizability and ummm laziness...

demiboss

Nov 29, 2017
I am once again looking for help finding a game.

This one the MC and his mother go to a cabin, at some point you meet an older man who is a park ranger or something and you end up going shooting with him. I also remember swimming with the mother a few times at a lake. Thought it might have been https://f95zone.to/threads/the-cabin-summer-vacation-ep-5-cellstudios.82861/ but it wasn't (still a good game, would recommend)

Thanks again for any help.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I am once again looking for help finding a game.

This one the MC and his mother go to a cabin, at some point you meet an older man who is a park ranger or something and you end up going shooting with him. I also remember swimming with the mother a few times at a lake. Thought it might have been https://f95zone.to/threads/the-cabin-summer-vacation-ep-5-cellstudios.82861/ but it wasn't (still a good game, would recommend)

Thanks again for any help.
https://f95zone.to/threads/back-to-the-cabin-v0-4-dr-zukinksky.21104/

Reactions: demiboss
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes