Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Dfgjjkl

Jul 30, 2017
So I played a game maybe 4-5 months ago and I completely forgot the name, don't know if it was even updated since then.

The story was that an older man suddenly got sent back to his young days, where he lived with his mother and I think sister. The game was done in a 3D but kinda Japanese art style I think

I remember the last scene with the mother was her masturbating in her work uniform in the living room

Can anybody help me identify? I know it's not Another Chance nor Young Again

I know it's not a detailed description but for some reason my memory completely blanked out on this game

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
So I played a game maybe 4-5 months ago and I completely forgot the name, don't know if it was even updated since then.

The story was that an older man suddenly got sent back to his young days, where he lived with his mother and I think sister. The game was done in a 3D but kinda Japanese art style I think

I remember the last scene with the mother was her masturbating in her work uniform in the living room

Can anybody help me identify? I know it's not Another Chance nor Young Again

I know it's not a detailed description but for some reason my memory completely blanked out on this game
https://f95zone.to/threads/twisted-memories-v0-8b-baibai.129520/

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
You can put the relationship as mother, but the text doesn't make sense he was born from another woman.
his father found a woman and ended up being betrayed by her, so the protagonist blackmails him
I thought the MC was blackmailing her? As in the mother? How do we know he was born of another woman? Would it not make as much sense that his mother was cheating on his father, as it would his stepmother? If the other woman stuff is just mentioned in the intro, and is not repeated as part of the dialogue, it doesn't seem that setting her as mother would be too nonsensical right? :unsure:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Summertime Saga seems to be finally done with the tech update after what, three years? But apparently all that time was just rebuilding the base code and didn't include any game content? So, they will start releasing the old game remade with the new tech from the beginning? What a freaking scam. No idea if they have a working Ipatch for the tiny amount of new/old game they have released. :poop:
Also, some of the new/old images really look like they were AI generated.

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
It will probably get abandoned again well before it gets finished, but yeah, it's back for now. Dev has pulled the disappearing act on it multiple times in the past, so don't get your hopes too high. :devilish:
I lost count of how many times this game came and went from the dead lol.
I have zero hope that this will ever be completed, just like the game wife and mother (this one for obvious reasons).

Reactions: Bloodguard

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
First post came from July 1, 2018 WTF this game should be done. How embarrassing :KEK:
This one was at least abandoned and came back, unlike A Wife and Mother which since 2017 has had no content,and there are still many supporters, the game will never will be completed

• Wow
Reactions: Fappable One

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
This one was at least abandoned and came back, unlike A Wife and Mother which since 2017 has had no content,and there are still many supporters, the game will never will be completed
Didn't it just get an update? I have not followed the game for years, once it became apparent that it was all just one eternal tease, but regular updates still count as updates, even if they are full of content no one cares about. ;)

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
Didn't it just get an update? I have not followed the game for years, once it became apparent that it was all just one eternal tease, but regular updates still count as updates, even if they are full of content no one cares about. ;)
7 years, and the main character has little content, the game was supposed to be finished.
She was supposed to have more children, just get married, get pregnant again, cheat, multiple endings.
But no, he keeps messing around, who knows, maybe in another 10 years

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
7 years, and the main character has little content, the game was supposed to be finished.
She was supposed to have more children, just get married, get pregnant again, cheat, multiple endings.
But no, he keeps messing around, who knows, maybe in another 10 years
Well, there are half a dozen fan made versions of the game, where the Mum actually bangs the son, and some are finished. A few are actually not half bad. :devilish:

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes