Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Could be... that game is very weird though...
He pretty much described that game from what I remember. Mc is ex-military, has a hot chick as a 2nd in command that was also military, he moves his family into a new home after leaving the military, and they have a tradition of incest. I'd say It's A New Home unless there's another game that has all those things in it.

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
That game is even worse... :KEK:
It depends, I've played worse, like lust of pain It even looks like it's inspired by a manhwa where the protagonist is a badass killer, but doesn't pay much attention to his wife, Then you already know what happens, She cheats He with a chicken delivery man.
Now the game lust of pain, will be betrayed by that teacher

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
Oof, no thank you. MC is a three-time loser and gets cucked. Definitely not my cuppa. :devilish:
He wasn't cheated on, his wife married the guy but he was gay, the protagonist's sister has an affair with his wife but I don't consider it cheating

Zoro@stro

Apr 6, 2024
It has nothing to do with incest,the game has a censored tag that means that the content is blured out,The uncensored patch makes the game so it shows the content now.
On some sites, including a site here in my country, this game is listed as an incest game, but that's okay.

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
It has nothing to do with incest,the game has a censored tag that means that the content is blured out,The uncensored patch makes the game so it shows the content now.
Some games from this developer tend to have incest, I think it might be better to leave it under observation.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes